• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hotseat, who's on it still after 1 month?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bud used to make a Michelob Master Brewer's selection. They made a decent porter for it.
If you ever see a Bud Project 12 (will be in a seasonal sampler 12pk) get it, i havent been let down and every year its different but always good beers! you ask yourself after drinking them why they dont actually get into that part of the beer market... instead of selling cheap water...

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck tomorrow. Just score 1 less than us
You do the same for us!!

If you are going to lincoln take a sweatshirt it will get cool by the end of the game. depending on humidity and wind could feel a lot cooler (it is 56 right now) raining until tomorrow morning noonish perhaps but should be done before evening

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do the same for us!!

If you are going to lincoln take a sweatshirt it will get cool by the end of the game. depending on humidity and wind could feel a lot cooler (it is 56 right now) raining until tomorrow morning noonish perhaps but should be done before evening

I wish, but the only game I will be going to this year is Wisky at Illinois. I live about 25 minutes from Champaign

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, but the only game I will be going to this year is Wisky at Illinois. I live about 25 minutes from Champaign
Well that should be a close one ;)

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reads it from a script, "__________________ is probably the best team we've played so far this season, aight. _____________ has good playmakers on the outside, the QB can throw and make plays, defense is fast and tackles well. So we have a tough challenge this week, aight."
He kills me with that 'aight' shit. I never thought I'd actually like Saban this much

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So aparently they are pushing a new variety (not new company) beer here locally. got jumped by a guy representing Hamm's beer he talked me into purchasing...... not sure what i think of it yet after 2 beers...

@Moab
@kburjr

Do you guys drink the stuff? says it is made in Milwaukee

Dude that is one of th cheapest beers out where I am. Stuffs like $12a 30 rack.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im telling ya Macs ass is getting warm.. if he can't doesn't fire Nussmeier and get this offense going HE will be warming up im telling ya

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im telling ya Macs ass is getting warm.. if he can't doesn't fire Nussmeier and get this offense going HE will be warming up im telling ya
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

okay

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Damn... Just WHAT is THAT??? :eek:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So aparently they are pushing a new variety (not new company) beer here locally. got jumped by a guy representing Hamm's beer he talked me into purchasing...... not sure what i think of it yet after 2 beers...

@Moab
@kburjr

Do you guys drink the stuff? says it is made in Milwaukee

I haven't lived in Wis for 10 years...that stated, Hamms was awful crap back in the day

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dunno about THIS year, but if it continues into next season... I agree, he might be in trouble too.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't bet money that Illinois is going to luck into finding one of the top 3 head coaches of the next 20 years. They are more likely going to find themselves a John L Smith than an Urban Meyer.

I understand all of that. Hell, I can take an educated guess as to why Illinois even hired
him in the first place. He had success with the Bears and he was Black. His name was
known and he would attract top-notch black athletes to Illinois.

All that type of thinking is flawed. I could care less about his name. Pro coach will
struggle if he steps down into the collegiate ranks. (Two different worlds). The
Black athlete is going to go to the coach that will get them into the NFL. If that coach
was born in Tokyo...it wouldn't matter to the athlete.

Plus he will struggle because he cannot attract top-notch position coaches, because he
can't offer them a bunch of guidance.

Bobby Bowden had a bit of success when he came to FSU...but nothing to write about.
He told the team when he first arrived, that they had lost and they couldn't do it their
way anymore. He added that he knew how to win and they would do it his way.

After the second game of the season, when we lost to Miami 47-0 he went to the Juniors
and Seniors and told many of them...You're not going to test me. He benched many
of them and went to OU with sophs and a few true frosh in the starting lineup. We went
to the 4th quarter trailing 17-9 to the twice defending NC. We would lose 24-9.

The next week we beat Kansas St 20-10 and followed that up by beating 13th ranked and
unbeaten BC on the road 28-9. fter starting 0-3, we finished the seaspn 5-3. That was in
1976. The last time we had a losing season. Plus even that 1976 season had one bragging
point. In our 3 previous years we were 4-29. Bobby won more games in '76, than the
3 previous seasons combined. It doesn't have to take 10 years to build a program up
if the coach knows what the hell he's doing.