• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hot take on LeBron James

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still arguing points that aren't in question. Final deciding shot is what is being discussed; having the huevos to take that final shot, win or lose. Of course Lebron puts the team in position to win; it just tends to be his teammates that take the deciding shot.

Who has more game winning shots in the playoffs, Michael Jordan or Lebron James?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring injury, it will be Warriors/Cavs for a few more years most likely. It will depend on whether the other teams can piece together a super team to compete.

The Warriors will need to do something when Steph's up for a new contract.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He is one of, if not, the best player in the NBA. When you team him up with two other stars, winning a title is going to happen.

Selfishly, I hope Lebron goes to the Western conference. The playoffs in the West would be sick to watch. The East is trash right now. If the teams stay the same, even with Boston getting the #1 pick, you could skip the regular season and playoffs, and just let GSW and Cleveland play again.

If LJ goes west it will make the WCF a lot more fun to watch, but the finals will be worse than this season.

Right now, the difference making player in the east is Paul George. If he goes to BOS or Toronto...the east at least becomes competition.

The other team that could do something if they got George would be New Orleans....I'm thinking the Clippers need to break up that team...you get Chris Paul and Paul George in N.O. the east becomes more competitive.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors will need to do something when Steph's up for a new contract.

That's this summer. They may look to trim some salary elsewhere, as Iggy and Livingston are also free agents. All depends on how much money they want to spend and how much luxury tax they are comfortable with.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LJ goes west it will make the WCF a lot more fun to watch, but the finals will be worse than this season.

Right now, the difference making player in the east is Paul George. If he goes to BOS or Toronto...the east at least becomes competition.

The other team that could do something if they got George would be New Orleans....I'm thinking the Clippers need to break up that team...you get Chris Paul and Paul George in N.O. the east becomes more competitive.

I can't imagine George (or CP3) wanting to go to NO though. Paul will stay in LA unless the Spurs are a real option IMO.

Boston can improve just as much if they get Hayward IMO. They could then keep Fultz as well. The Cavs could be looking to move Love for multiple pieces, and the Celtics could be a willing partner, which could REALLY elevate the Celtics.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has more game winning shots in the playoffs, Michael Jordan or Lebron James?

Jordan in the finals. Playoffs I believe they are even (Lebron has played in far more games, both playoffs and finals).

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine George (or CP3) wanting to go to NO though. Paul will stay in LA unless the Spurs are a real option IMO.

Boston can improve just as much if they get Hayward IMO. They could then keep Fultz as well. The Cavs could be looking to move Love for multiple pieces, and the Celtics could be a willing partner, which could REALLY elevate the Celtics.

I agree in terms of wanting to be in NO, but with Davis and Cousins they have a decent nucleus if they can add two more pieces, they could make some noise in the east. I've heard George wants to go to LAL. I just think the window is closing on the LAC fast maybe CP3 would recognize that and make a move but not likely as you said.

BOS...I'm not a fan of team concepts where your PG is the leading scorer or has to be for you to win consistently. That said, Love seems like he would be a good fit with Horford.

A player who still has a little bit left and I think he's now ready to be more of a scoring role player on a good team is Melo. Take Love out and put him in CLE...I think it's a closer match up.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan in the finals. Playoffs I believe they are even (Lebron has played in far more games, both playoffs and finals).

The point being that game winning shots are rare. They require a perfect storm of circumstances. Which is why they are so memorable.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the first player in NBA history to average a triple double in the finals.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree in terms of wanting to be in NO, but with Davis and Cousins they have a decent nucleus if they can add two more pieces, they could make some noise in the east. I've heard George wants to go to LAL. I just think the window is closing on the LAC fast maybe CP3 would recognize that and make a move but not likely as you said.

BOS...I'm not a fan of team concepts where your PG is the leading scorer or has to be for you to win consistently. That said, Love seems like he would be a good fit with Horford.

A player who still has a little bit left and I think he's now ready to be more of a scoring role player on a good team is Melo. Take Love out and put him in CLE...I think it's a closer match up.

I personally don't think you can build a winning team with Cousins, but that remains to be seen I guess.

I'm not so sure IT4 will be in Boston for long. I can't imagine extending him for big money with his horrible defensive play.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't think you can build a winning team with Cousins, but that remains to be seen I guess.

I'm not so sure IT4 will be in Boston for long. I can't imagine extending him for big money with his horrible defensive play.

Cousins...I think losing is actually part of his problem. The game becomes more about stats, and money after a while when you're losing year in, year out.

BOS...IT4 is going to be a DEF liability where ever he goes, so he has to score to offset that. If he were to leave BOS, they obviously would need to replace his scoring. We'll have to see who this pick turns out to be and what he can contribute, but I look at WAS, BOS, TOR in the same light with ATL, MIL, IND being on the next tier below them, but one or 2 moves could change the balance of power underneath CLE.