• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hopefully some home cooking cures what ails the Rangers: NYY @ TEX 4/27-30

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t care if the whole AL west wins tomorrow. I just want a win so we can move on from the reds series.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Rangers subreddit is having a meltdown because we've lost 4 in a row. in April. with 1/3 of our lineup hurt.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really early to know exactly what this team will be. Are we the team that was 14-7 or are we the team that has lost 4 in a row? Most likely, we are neither.

We have had some short term success from some unlikely sources. Those most likely will not last. In fact, the unlikely success of our bullpen has already had a downturn. They most likely will not continue to be as bad as they have been of late though.

I think it is still way too early to know if we will be buyers at the deadline.

As much as the injury to Seager has hurt, the inevitable injury to a starting pitcher may hurt even more, depending on who it is.

Some on Twitter seem to think getting Garver back will help, but who knows how much and for how long. He has been hurt a lot since coming here.

What will the next few weeks hold for two guys who have been up and down through their short tenure here, Garcia and Lowe? Was the Nathaniel Lowe we saw last year the real deal or is he reverting back to who he was prior to last year? Will Garcia continue to have an OPS north of. 800 or will he back up to the mid 700s again?

What injuries await the team and what kind of reinforcements will we get from the minors when those injuries crop up?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really early to know exactly what this team will be. Are we the team that was 14-7 or are we the team that has lost 4 in a row? Most likely, we are neither.

We have had some short term success from some unlikely sources. Those most likely will not last. In fact, the unlikely success of our bullpen has already had a downturn. They most likely will not continue to be as bad as they have been of late though.

As much as the injury to Seager has hurt, the inevitable injury to a starting pitcher may hurt even more, depending on who it is.

Some on Twitter seem to think getting Garver back will help, but who knows how much and for how long. He has been hurt a lot since coming here.

What will the next few weeks hold for two guys who have been up and down through their short tenure here, Garcia and Lowe? Was the Nathaniel Lowe we saw last year the real deal or is he reverting back to who he was prior to last year? Will Garcia continue to have an OPS north of. 800 or will he back up to the mid 700s again?

What injuries await the team and what kind of reinforcements will we get from the minors when those injuries crop up?
Other teams also have some of the same questions which can play into our plans. Concerning Lowe and Garcia, feel they will basicly be what we have seen. Seager's loss may not made much difference the way the bull pen fell apart. Who really knows? Josh Smith is a weak bat that needs a replacement. Duran has played well and started to hit but will that hold? I can not ever know where Leody is at the plate. Is it time to look at Huff again? Garver is not showing much promise with injuries and Leon is no prize either. And what about a closer? Failure to adress that will have an effect on how the wins and losses pan out. Time will tell so wait and see and enjoy the season.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB Pipeline's new Top 10 Draft Prospects:

Top 10:
1. Dylan Crews, OF, LSU
2. Paul Skenes, RHP, LSU
3. Wyatt Langford, OF, Florida
4. Walker Jenkins, OF, South Brunswick (N.C.) HS
5. Max Clark, OF, Franklin (Ind.) HS
6. Chase Dollander, RHP, Tennessee
7. Jacob Wilson, SS, Grand Canyon
8. Jacob Gonzalez, SS, Mississippi
9. Rhett Lowder, RHP, Wake Forest
10. Enrique Bradfield, OF, Vanderbilt

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle released their City Connects today. Basically just a throwback to the Pilots. Low effort, makes ours look even better.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle released their City Connects today. Basically just a throwback to the Pilots. Low effort, makes ours look even better.
I have a Tommy Harper baseball card from when he played on the Pilots. I will always think of him when I hear about the Pilots. Lol

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to take a look at Huff again. Leon hasn't got it.
They probably prefer to let Huff plenty of playing time at AAA instead of sitting on the bench at the MLB level.

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sparky Anderson said you really don’t know what type of team you have until 40-45 games have been played.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably prefer to let Huff plenty of playing time at AAA instead of sitting on the bench at the MLB level.
Send Leon down and let Huff DH and back up Heim. If he can't add to the offense, send him back down. You are probably right. Was hoping to see a power bat added. No telling what wil become of Garver.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams also have some of the same questions which can play into our plans. Concerning Lowe and Garcia, feel they will basicly be what we have seen. Seager's loss may not made much difference the way the bull pen fell apart. Who really knows? Josh Smith is a weak bat that needs a replacement. Duran has played well and started to hit but will that hold? I can not ever know where Leody is at the plate. Is it time to look at Huff again? Garver is not showing much promise with injuries and Leon is no prize either. And what about a closer? Failure to adress that will have an effect on how the wins and losses pan out. Time will tell so wait and see and enjoy the season.
About seen enough of Smit. Don’t think he’s ever going to hit at this level. Hope proves me wrong.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh my. Think record will be obsolete sooner than we think