• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honest Question For Cavs Fans and Lebroniacs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving my take on it. It's the same as other fans making a ton of threads about Lebron...hmm interesting.
I havent made one thread about Lebron. I just give my opinion on peoples' thoughts, yet I am the one obsessed lol. Good one.

You didn't give a take on it though. You just defended against a criticism of Lebron. In other words, you proved the whole point of the thread.

It is quite entertaining that you couldn't see that though.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I am. I don't like him, but Lebron on the Lakers would make them contenders pretty much instantly, so I'd want him on the team and I'd root for him as long as he remained a Laker.
:L

I've never been more disappointed in you. (And that says a lot considering all your homerism USC Trojan takes you are constantly spewing :lol:)

Look, I never wanted Bird, nor MJ, not Isiah, Hakeem, Garnett or Stockton. Once their identities were established as a Lakers' foe, I just want/wanted them Lakers to beat those guys.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but the opinion is ALWAYS "pro-Lebron." Why is it that no criticism of him is acceptable or able to go unanswered?

It's like clockwork, any post that criticizes Lebron, no matter how valid the criticism may be, and Cavs fans and Lebroniacs are on it within minutes to excuse, defend and/or call people haters.

It could be revealed that Lebron has been a serial killer all of this time and you guys would say he was just doing his part to ease overpopulation.

That's how it feels to you, but - I can only talk for myself - it is inaccurate. Of course there are valid criticisms against LeBron - both on the court and off.

The problem is that the 'haters' on this thread often don't use the ammo they have. They go after subjective stuff like "he knew he was going to Cleveland the whole time he did it to screw Riley over"... or they go after Finals records which is the most illogical argument of all time... or they claim that because Kyrie and Love weren't injured the entire year that LeBron didn't actually do any carrying in the Finals.

I'm just giving some examples here, but you see my point. When I see a criticism of LeBron that I believe has an important counter point... I'm going to point it out.

You notice those posts more than you notice my posts conceding that LeBron disappeared in 2011, or that he is far from being comparable to Jordan... or that he sucks at interviews sometimes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't give a take on it though. You just defended against a criticism of Lebron. In other words, you proved the whole point of the thread.

It is quite entertaining that you couldn't see that though.

Again, it's my opinion. I have said harsh things about him too, I criticize him more than you think it just gets pushed under the bus. But for the last 2 weeks the only bad things I could say about him is the comment he made, but IMO people overreacted to that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I've never been more disappointed in you. (And that says a lot considering all your homerism USC Trojan takes you are constantly spewing :lol:)

Look, I never wanted Bird, nor MJ, not Isiah, Hakeem, Garnett or Stockton. Once their identities were established as a Lakers' foe, I just want/wanted them Lakers to beat those guys.

:lol: I wanted all of those guys. I'm a Lakers fan, not a fan of particular players. However, if that player is wearing a Lakers uni, I'm rooting for him as long as he's helping the Lakers win.

There are some players that I like well enough to root for after they leave and some that I don't. For example, I still wanted Pau to do well after he left. But if Kobe were to leave, I wouldn't continue to root for him.

Lebron would be like Kobe to me if he were to become a Laker. End of the day, I want Lakers championships regardless of who the players are.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's my opinion. I have said harsh things about him too, I criticize him more than you think it just gets pushed under the bus. But for the last 2 weeks the only bad things I could say about him is the comment he made, but IMO people overreacted to that.

:L Again, your opinion just proved the point of the thread because it was defending against a criticism of Lebron.

In fact, you did it again in the post quoted here. :pound:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced that Lebron lacks a killer instinct or will to win. I think that in his own way, Lebron wants to win as bad as Kobe or MJ.

Imo, the difference is that Lebron wants to be liked by everybody and wants to make everybody happy. So, he will pass/defer to teammates in situations where Kobe or MJ would take it upon themselves to carry the team.

He won't publicly criticize his teammates when Kobe or MJ would to light a fire under them.

MJ and Kobe figured, you may not like me or the way I lead, but you're going to love that championship ring you get to wear because you were on the same team as me. I don't think Lebron looks at it that way.

Do you think Michael Jordan, or Kobe Bryant, could have beaten this Warriors team with the guys Lebron James had to work with?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Again, your opinion just proved the point of the thread because it was defending against a criticism of Lebron.

IMO :L

In my opinion :L

Ohh geez. Now "Lebronaics" cant have opinions lol

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trojan makes thread asking Cavs fans question.

Cavs fans reply.

Trojan accuses them of proving his point of being overly defensive of LeBron by replying. :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I wanted all of those guys. I'm a Lakers fan, not a fan of particular players. However, if that player is wearing a Lakers uni, I'm rooting for him as long as he's helping the Lakers win.

There are some players that I like well enough to root for after they leave and some that I don't. For example, I still wanted Pau to do well after he left. But if Kobe were to leave, I wouldn't continue to root for him.

Lebron would be like Kobe to me if he were to become a Laker. End of the day, I want Lakers championships regardless of who the players are.
At least you're clear about it. I on the other hand have a very fuzzy defining line. I had a hard time with guys like Nash, Rodman, Malone & Peyton however not so with guys like Kareem, Shaq & Fisher.

Any way :focus:

Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs fans reply.

Trojan accuses them of proving his point of being overly defensive of LeBron by replying. :L

Trojan is clearly obsessed with Cavs fans and Lebron. It might not reach the 'Desperately Seeking Susan' level of obsession that TurnUp has, but it's pretty heavy.

Granted, I've not spent a lot of time on the NBA threads, but when I do, I don't see as much of the over-the-top Lebron apologists that Trojan and TurnUp constantly talk about. Conversely, I see a lot more trolling and hater posts from these two.

It's full on obsession.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO :L

In my opinion :L

Ohh geez. Now "Lebronaics" cant have opinions lol

Cavs fans reply.

The fact that you Cav fans ignored the OP question and offered opinions defendeding the 'what' and not the 'why' just confirmed the indictment posed in the question in the first place, that's the funny part. :lol:

Last edited:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you Cav fans ignored the OP question and offered opinions defendeding the 'what' and not the 'why' just confirmed the indictment posed in the question in the first place, that 's the funny part. :lol:

This was my reply...

You are mistaking 'wanting to contribute to a conversation' with 'wanting everyone to like him'.

Why do we discuss anything at all on the hoop? Because we want to change everyone's mind and have them believe the same as us? No. I would hope not. That - for the most part - doesn't happen on message boards.

Its because we have an opinion on the matter and want to jump into the discussion.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we discuss anything at all on the hoop? Because we want to change everyone's mind and have them believe the same as us? No. I would hope not.

Speak for yourself. Also, it'd probably best if you, as well as everyone else on this thread, thought just like me. THanks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you Cav fans ignored the OP question and offered opinions defendeding the 'what' and not the 'why' just confirmed the indictment posed in the question in the first place, that 's the funny part. :lol:

I love that they are so deep into Lebron they can't see it. Apparently slinky can't either. Which makes him as "the voice of reason" just as funny.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that they are so deep into Lebron they can't see it. Apparently slinky can't either. Which makes him as "the voice of reason" just as funny.

I'm not a Lebron fan. I think he's a fucking idiot who's really good at basketball. I don't like him. I don't dislike him. I'm not a Cavs fan. I don't have a dog in this fight.

If you aren't actually obsessed, it's funny as hell to me that you don't realize that you project it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was my reply...
And I thought that was a good reply but then you say this.....

Cavs fans reply.

Which by de facto defends the premise and lumps you in the bunch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do some of you care so much about whether or not others like Lebron? I dont, I am giving my opinion on your opinion. Make sense.

Seriously.

People want to bash Kobe and talk about how he criticizes teammates, mean mugs them, he's an asshole, etc., etc. Lakers fans pretty much react with: Yep, he's a prick. He's also a certain first ballot Hall of Famer who had a huge role in bringing 5 championships to the franchise. So it's all good."

People want to bash Jordan and talk about how he punched teammates, berated them, gambled, he's an asshole, etc., etc. Bulls fans pretty much say: "Yep, he's prick. He's also the best that ever played, was a first ballot Hall of Famer and was largely responsible for the Bulls 6 championships. So it's all good."

People criticize Lebron and within minutes, some Cavs fans and Lebroniacs are on here saying you're just a hater, you don't know him, he's a great guy, it was taken out of context, etc., etc.

So what's the deal? Why do you care what others think of him? Why do some of you feel the need to defend him against every criticism or perceived sleight? Me "defending" Lebron is me giving my take on your point of view. But it is me defending when some (mainly Purguy) throwing out nonsense with no facts to back it up. So when I respond I give the facts most of the time. Not trying to change opinion, I just dont like when people make up things, that is on any subject.

Some of you who so vigorously defend him now, were slamming him as a traitor and booing him like he was Santa Clause at an Eagles game just last year.

I don't think some of you would defend your Mom's like you defend Lebron.

You want answers, here ya go.

I dont know why you asked the question, if you were just going to slam whatever answer I gave. I'm done with hearing about Lebron, personally. I will talk free agency for the Cavs and any other team though :suds: