• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOMESTEAD

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who u got?

Ideal finish is all 4 chasers crash out in a wreck caused by 98 (preece a start and park driver) and Gordon wins with a 37th place finish:suds:

Hopefully Kyle gets his 1st:suds:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truex
Gordon
Harvick
Busch

That's the order I hope it ends up.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truex
Gordon
Harvick
Busch

That's the order I hope it ends up.

Reverse Gordon and Harvick and that's what I'm hoping for. I was hoping Edwards was going to make it in but unfortunately, that didn't happen.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got #24 as always. Loyal from start to finish.

He should easily have 6, 7 or 8 of them, but we'll have to settle for 5.

Gordon and Evernham had 3 Championships in just 7 seasons. Imagine if they had stayed together as long as Johnson/Knaus (14 seasons and counting). I want to see Jimmie win 20+ more races and a Championship with a different crew chief before we say he's better than Gordon.

November 15th, 1992...the torch was without question passed on.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rain delay right now and I'm worried the race with either be postponed until tomorrow or wont be a full race.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvick and Busch are probably going to battle this one out. I am getting sleepy. I'll read all the write-ups tomorrow.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle had this title wrapped up and the good old debris on the track caution with 10 to go lol

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Kyle Busch.

Say what you want on the circumstances, but he earned this championship fair and square under NASCAR rules, and missing 11 races doesn't diminish his accomplishment in the least. I'm far from a Kyle Busch fan, but nobody was better after he came back from the broken leg.

Harvick comes home second, and I consider it a successful season.

Gordon isn't the champion, and thank God he won't be behind the wheel anymore.

Last edited:

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Kyle Busch.

Say what you want on the circumstances, but he earned this championship fair and square under NASCAR rules, and missing 11 races doesn't diminish his accomplishment in the least. I'm far from a Kyle Busch fan, but nobody was better after he came back from the broken leg.

don isn't the champion, and thank God he won't be behind the wheel anymore.

This cheapens the championship a great deal and will continue the mass exodus of fans turning off the sport.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This cheapens the championship a great deal and will continue the mass exodus of fans turning off the sport.

Say what you want, but under NASCAR rules, he won the championship fair and square.

I don't like the championship format, but I love the sport, and anyone that lets a championship format keep them from watching individual races wasn't much of a fan to begin with. I'm not thrilled with how the champion is crowned, but I'll be damned if I'll miss races because of it.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want, but under NASCAR rules, he won the championship fair and square.

I don't like the championship format, but I love the sport, and anyone that lets a championship format keep them from watching individual races wasn't much of a fan to begin with. I'm not thrilled with how the champion is crowned, but I'll be damned if I'll miss races because of it.

Oh dont give me that "if you don't like (insert issue here) you're not much of a fan to begin with" bullshit. I have watched this sport for 30 years, gone to many race at places like Pocono, Dover, Watkins Glen, Bristol and New Hampshire and I for one will not be spending another $ on what has become a shell of what it once was. If you want to continue that's your right, but I for one will not be until massive changes are made.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dont give me that "if you don't like (insert issue here) you're not much of a fan to begin with" bullshit. I have watched this sport for 30 years, gone to many race at places like Pocono, Dover, Watkins Glen, Bristol and New Hampshire and I for one will not be spending another $ on what has become a shell of what it once was. If you want to continue that's your right, but I for one will not be until massive changes are made.

Um...

You really didn't comprehend what I wrote.

I never once insinuated that if you don't like the Chase format that you never were fan. I said I'm not thrilled with how the champion is crowned myself.

I said if you're not gonna watch individual races because of how the champion is crowned, then you weren't much of a fan.

"I don't like how a champion is crowned, so I'm not gonna watch the Southern 500 at Darlington"

That's the messages I see that make absolutely no sense.

I went to two races this year.

Atlanta was miserable. It was about 40 degrees, misting rain off and on, and wind was blowing about 20 miles an hour. I about froze my ass off.

Darlington was probably the best race I have ever been to. Sold out crowd, a lot of action, and a great group of strangers that became friends both in the campground and in the stands, and there was some historic significance with the Southern 500 finally being rightfully moved back to Labor Day weekend.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle had this title wrapped up and the good old debris on the track caution with 10 to go lol

NASCAR doesn't even try to hide the fact they try manipulate race results. Utterly shameful

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Kyle Busch.

Now you get to watch him in the booth every week. :dhd:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you get to watch him in the booth every week. :dhd:

I'll be watching the Fox broadcast on mute and listen to MRN radio for sound.

Darrell Waltrip, Jeff Gordon and Michael Waltrip all involved in the same broadcast has no possible good outcome.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Kyle Busch.

I am a KB fan and I agree with you. Good post.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching the Fox broadcast on mute and listen to MRN radio for sound.

Darrell Waltrip, Jeff Gordon and Michael Waltrip all involved in the same broadcast has no possible good outcome.

I seriously doubt Gordon could be more of a blowhard than Larry Mac.