• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Homer re-signs with Wings

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great news for Wings fans. bad news for all goalies around the league.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great news for Wings fans. bad news for all goalies around the league.

WOW postmaster, you look like a kid, lol. That's a great signing for Detroit. I wouldn't be surprised to see them right back in the mix again next year

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW postmaster, you look like a kid, lol. That's a great signing for Detroit. I wouldn't be surprised to see them right back in the mix again next year

I hope they re-sign Lilja (only questionable one) and with the addition of Hudler, I think they will be right back in the mix myself.
And yes, I am a freak. When I was 21, I looked 15 and now I still look young. It is a tiny bit annoying of hearing that I look the same year after year at family functions from every single relative but in the end, I really don't mind it. The odd thing is that I drink way too much and used to smoke a pack and a half a day, but I did just switch to the electronic cigarette that uses nicotine in water vapor so that should be good for me and so far it works great (5 days in).

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i swear guys just don't leave detriot. i mean, there's the occasional guy to jump ship, but everyone else just stays put. oddest thing.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
i swear guys just don't leave detriot. i mean, there's the occasional guy to jump ship, but everyone else just stays put. oddest thing.

in that SI player survey this past year, I think Detroit was voted by the players as the best franchise in the league.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As long as he brings that big ass of his with him, it's a bargain. Maybe someday he can make Hudler type money.:rolleyes: