• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Highly Suspect

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone like this band. They're really good but also they appear to be the it factor rock band(songs they sing about are not like the other rock bands) now I'm guessing a bunch of teenage girls like that otherwise hate rock music. I also hate the fact they performed at the Grammy pre-show.

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone like this band. They're really good but also they appear to be the it factor rock band(songs they sing about are not like the other rock bands) now I'm guessing a bunch of teenage girls like that otherwise hate rock music. I also hate the fact they performed at the Grammy pre-show.
I love Highly Suspect. I got turned onto them a while ago when their stuff was primarily on soundcloud. Great debut album from top to bottom. Idk what their fanbase is like though. Lydia is an all time great song imo.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do they try to dress like Bieber? Well the hair at least and the lead singer. That's what annoys me about them. Royal Blood's lead also has hipster hair.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...just looked them up and listened to a few of their tunes.

To me they sound like kings of leon meets the arctic monkeys with splashes of white stripes' hooks thrown in.

just my :2cents:

Last edited:

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do they try to dress like Bieber? Well the hair at least and the lead singer. That's what annoys me about them. Royal Blood's lead also has hipster hair.
I agree that the hair style is a bit dumb, but it doesn't change my opinion of their music. I personally would never dress like Bowie or Prince, but I'll listen to them