• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

High school football

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I don't speak pictograms either...try to use your big boy words.
Ok..... I'm cool with you calling me a douchbag, mocking my english, and being the "keep blocking through the whistle" kinda guy, but you just sound like a dumbass trying to make fun of fan's from another SEC school. It's pretty fucking dumb for any SEC school to make fun of other SEC school's hillbillies, rednecks, coonasses en sech. Especially when Alabama has plenty of videos to back up their "high class" fan's. You do realize you're the only school I've ever heard of that has a sub section of fans named the 85%ers. I enjoy the shit talking, so call me whatever the hell you want, but calling out other fan bases isn't something I'd do as a bammer:suds:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok..... I'm cool with you calling me a douchbag, mocking my english, and being the "keep blocking through the whistle" kinda guy, but you just sound like a dumbass trying to make fun of fan's from another SEC school. It's pretty fucking dumb for any SEC school to make fun of other SEC school's hillbillies, rednecks, coonasses en sech. Especially when Alabama has plenty of videos to back up their "high class" fan's. You do realize you're the only school I've ever heard of that has a sub section of fans named the 85%ers. I enjoy the shit talking, so call me whatever the hell you want, but calling out other fan bases isn't something I'd do as a bammer:suds:

That's because you are not a "bammer" as you so eloquently put it. If you don't want to be made fun of as a person don't post stupid shit about maiming another player...what were you expecting, kudos about how cool you were back in high school.

And if you don't want to be made fun of as a Tennessee fan, the 85 percenters are always looking for new recruits.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you are not a "bammer" as you so eloquently put it. If you don't want to be made fun of as a person don't post stupid shit about maiming another player...what were you expecting, kudos about how cool you were back in high school.

And if you don't want to be made fun of as a Tennessee fan, the 85 percenters are always looking for new recruits.
image.jpg

I plainly stated that you can make fun of me all you want......... Na I wasn't expecting kudos of all. FWIW I told the kid what I was going to do 10 plays prior.... But that's neither here nor there. In fact you probably would have had a good point if you would have just left it calling me a douchbag, but instead you chose to make fun of entire fan base, based on how much of a dumbass I am. All good, I had forgotten about this fella calling the Virginia Tech player a "poor little n-----"

RMFT!!!

^^
Did I do it right?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty fucking dumb for any SEC school to make fun of other SEC school's hillbillies, rednecks, coonasses en sech. Especially when Alabama has plenty of videos to back up their "high class" fan's.
Good points. Even Mizzou has those Ozark's kind.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

I plainly stated that you can make fun of me all you want......... Na I wasn't expecting kudos of all. FWIW I told the kid what I was going to do 10 plays prior.... But that's neither here nor there. In fact you probably would have had a good point if you would have just left it calling me a douchbag, but instead you chose to make fun of entire fan base, based on how much of a dumbass I am. All good, I had forgotten about this fella calling the Virginia Tech player a "poor little n-----"

Did I do it right?
Well, since you gave him your "I'm a douchebag" warning, by all means maim away...

I personally do not give a flying fudge nut what you have to say about other Alabama fans. Please poke away...shit, I've been know to poke at a few myself/

As for making fun of Tennessee fans, I expect to continue to do a healthy dose of that all season long...whilst sprinkling in a fair amount of digs at various coonass tiggers on here and the odd barner...I get enough Gator poking done down here in person to leave them alone for the most part.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since you gave him your "I'm a douchebag" warning, by all means maim away...

I personally do not give a flying fudge nut what you have to say about other Alabama fans. Please poke away...shit, I've been know to poke at a few myself/

As for making fun of Tennessee fans, I expect to continue to do a healthy dose of that all season long...whilst sprinkling in a fair amount of digs at various coonass tiggers on here and the odd barner...I get enough Gator poking done down here in person to leave them alone for the most part.
I like it, we're starting to agree on something.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this thread is ironic being in the College Football Forums... then again there is nothing for High School Football (Wonder if there should be)

This board spends about 1/3 of their time talking solely about high school players...(ie National Signing Day/recruiting)