• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Zona

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to let you all know I am really excited for my team to get the opportunity to play y'all again .

These are the clear best two teams in the PAC and the winner is the best.

I am really happy for your fans. Although I had issues with some of the Zona fans down there I have never had anything negative to say about SportsHoopla's collection of UA posters.

I am a huge fan of Rich Rod and knew he would do something down there.

Win or lose, I will be back to wish you luck in the future. I won't congratute you for beating my Ducks if that happens... lol, not how I roll. But I would buy y'all a beer and shake your hand.

Have fun. Should be a dandy.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....... I will agree that, imo, Oregon and Arizona are the 2 best teams in the PAC-12 this season. Zona matches up better with Oregon than any other PAC-12 team because of the Cats' elite team speed. Having said that, that does not mean our Cats will beat Oregon again. It simply means that it will be another close one. Regardless, if Oregon beats our Cats, naturally, I'll be rooting heavy for the Ducks to win the National Title just as I'm sure Ducks fans will for Arizona should our Cats win.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to let you all know I am really excited for my team to get the opportunity to play y'all again .

These are the clear best two teams in the PAC and the winner is the best.

I am really happy for your fans. Although I had issues with some of the Zona fans down there I have never had anything negative to say about SportsHoopla's collection of UA posters.

I am a huge fan of Rich Rod and knew he would do something down there.

Win or lose, I will be back to wish you luck in the future. I won't congratute you for beating my Ducks if that happens... lol, not how I roll. But I would buy y'all a beer and shake your hand.

Have fun. Should be a dandy.

I appreciate that, and right back at ya. I'm not near as big of a AZ football fan, mostly because I'm not that big into football (even though I've been to almost 100 AZ games in my life), but we are pretty stoked about it here in Tucson. I don't think I speak alone when I think we are playing with house money, and are just happy to be here. Pac south champs and playing for the title (let alone any playoff talks) is great for us, especially with expectations of 7 or 8 wins, at best. That being said, we are starving for football success. RR's getting the town riled up with this upward trend in football. We're all pretty anxious that he will get too sweet of an offer somewhere, but we're hopeful that he stays and wants to build in Tucson.

Again, it's just great to be recognized as one of the two best teams in the conference, and playing for it.

Best of luck to Oregon, no injuries for either side, and may they both go on to win every bowl they play in.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I am stoked for the ARIZONA- Oregon game. Of course I'm hoping for a win here but, if RR beats Oregon again....say bye bye Rich Rod. It happens every time , the few times we had a good coach in the PAC era, they don't stay. Smith to USC and what the ef were our powers that be at the time thinking when they fired the only coach to win 12 games in a season? I liked Tomey!

GO! CATS! BEAR DOWN!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so happy for our players, coaches, and fans. Rich Rod has done, what many consider, the impossible at Arizona. For the first time in school history, we are going to the conference championship! One day we will look back at this year as the start of Arizona football as being relevant. And let's not forgot the impact that the Lowell-Stevens has had on our program as well but without a doubt, the 2014 campaign will go down in Arizona history. I really hope we beat oregon! I mean why not! We've come this far, let's finish the job dammit! Here's to a great year to both teams and may the best team win! Bear down!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the heck is the spread -13.5?! Arizona destroyed them this year and last year. The games weren't even close. While Oregon winning wouldn't be a shock to anyone, I think there's plenty of reason to be a bit more conservative with the spread.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the heck is the spread -13.5?! Arizona destroyed them this year and last year. The games weren't even close. While Oregon winning wouldn't be a shock to anyone, I think there's plenty of reason to be a bit more conservative with the spread.

I wasn't expecting a two TD spread but I was expecting it to be at least 10. Oregon has a healthy O line this go around and I suppose there is a "revenge factor" (even though there was last time too) Im curious to see the Arizona fan base turnout in Santa Clara. Oregon is obviously a shorter trip but I'm confident the Wildcats will be well represented as we have a strong alumni base all over California.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to butt in. I promised I was off for the year. Let me just say one word: "Grantless" that could be one indicator of the far spread.
My uofa brother just bought his ticket for Santa Clara. I am happy for him.
I am still so fucking G-damn pissed (why did I just watch the game again) I still have a sunburn too!

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U do realize Samajie Grant is playing in the game, right? He just isn't starting.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We destroyed them last year, but definitely not this year.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We destroyed them last year, but definitely not this year.

Yeah this year we were in control for most of the game, but definitely didn't destroy them. We did outplay them though the final score may not indicate it. Oregon is going to come in ready for revenge so we're going to need to bring it.

Should be a hell of a game. Can't wait! :suds:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U do realize Samajie Grant is playing in the game, right? He just isn't starting.

He does not deserve to suit up and even sit on the sidelines, IMO. Oh well good for him

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does not deserve to suit up and even sit on the sidelines, IMO. Oh well good for him

As long as he learns from it and realizes he was lucky no one was hurt then I see no problem with a one quarter or one half suspension. His tweet with an apology seemed like it was genuine, so let's hope he keeps his head on straight and it doesn't happen again.

Anyways, WR is our deepest position luckily.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Jameis Winston is able to keep on playing with what all he's done. Samajie Grant should be allowed to play.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Jameis Winston is able to keep on playing with what all he's done. Samajie Grant should be allowed to play.

I believe he will. Just won't start. Besides WR is one of the spots we can afford to lose someone. Samajie made a stupid desicion.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm guessing it'll be a one half suspension with Rich Rod trying to get Griffey Jr & Hill involved early. Obviously Jones will be the focus of the Oregon D, so we need to establish the others early and that'll really open things up once (if) Grant comes in.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm too scared to post anything. I'm a jinxer. I'll be watching in the dark.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon 48 Arizona 38

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you tell I am jealous? Good luck AZ

Can you tell I am jealous. I hate OSU so I also want the Ducks!

Attachments

• 10365896_10205628823429970_7960080093509116455_n.jpg
    10365896_10205628823429970_7960080093509116455_n.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 50

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.......Congrats Ducks! I cannot wait until you come to Tempe! Now all I need is a Wisc Win.