• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey, @Great Dayne....

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings. I see you must have lost a bet. I would never bet my cat on anything.

Avi bets are just fun stuff. No one gets hurt and it puts some spice into the conversation. Too bad @Great Dayne doesn't understand that. Hell, I fly my old av all over the internet so nothing lost.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avi bets are just fun stuff. No one gets hurt and it puts some spice into the conversation. Too bad @Great Dayne doesn't understand that. Hell, I fly my old av all over the internet so nothing lost.

And when you are cool about it and understand it's just for fun you generally don't get punished with too bad of an Avy

Reactions: Eco

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you people ever learn that you can't tag someone in a thread title? Also tagging someone multiple times in one post, and tagging them when quoting them is pointless as well, because they're only gonna get one notification.
I just like tagging dat ass

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd change it, but then the "clock starts" without him posting.

He will be back. and when he does the clock starts :suds:

According to his profile, he was here yesterday at 5:03 pm.

upload_2017-12-6_9-20-28.png

So he was online when @Across The Field presented the avi on Saturday night here. He was online Sunday, posting periodically between noon and midnight. He signed in yesterday, but did not post. He's been tagged regarding this bet so many times between Saturday night and yesterday afternoon, that there's no way he doesn't know the avi is up.

This talking meatball is making a mockery of the only universally accepted mores among the tHoop community, and a clear message should be sent that indicates in no uncertain terms that this unchecked aggression will not stand. Man. . .

I propose that his avi should be changed and remain changed for a month, clock starting after his next post.

upload_2017-12-3_7-56-14-png.170343

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to his profile, he was here yesterday at 5:03 pm.

View attachment 170531

So he was online when @Across The Field presented the avi on Saturday night here. He was online Sunday, posting periodically between noon and midnight. He signed in yesterday, but did not post. He's been tagged regarding this bet so many times between Saturday night and yesterday afternoon, that there's no way he doesn't know the avi is up.

This talking meatball is making a mockery of the only universally accepted mores among the tHoop community, and a clear message should be sent that indicates in no uncertain terms that this unchecked aggression will not stand. Man. . .

I propose that his avi should be changed and remain changed for a month, clock starting after his next post.
He will post once, wait a month change it back and and pretend like he actually lived up to his bet.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still nothing? And he's logged in after this thread was started... what a dripping pussy. Careful @Great Dayne, don't want you to slip on your leaking crotch juices.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I hope he avoids his bet and never comes back"

Signed:
Every Wisconsin fan on the Hoop (probably Packer fans too)