• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Frye

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make it simple .......

He lives in New York .....

Did you see one game comment from him .... before I made this topic? Just one? Nope

Was the biggest game on the East Coast ...... and he shied away? other than to come back and throw insults?

LOL at ANYONE that thinks Frye has a valid point or is here to talk football..... He does that shit to make yall look dumber than him

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never posted that I was rooting against the guy, just that there is some reasoning to his improved play mainly because of dollar signs. I'm not the only Dallas fan that questions his loyalty to team,
just go to the 'boys website and you will see it there also. Listen, I'll say this again, I have seen enough of this team to already know what they are. I said before the season started that they needed to improve their DL because Ware, Spencer, and Ratliff were overrated and injury prone, and I was vindicated and proven right with that. They rarely get any pressure up front and will be exposed yet again come playoff time because of it. No matter how any come from behind victories Romo produces, he just makes poor decisions unlike the great ones on 3rd down, and thus will absolutely make them again come playoff time..mark my words. Just like death and taxes. Sorry I just can't be a dreamer like you fans here in the supernatural and how Romo will change overnight when that time comes. History has proven otherwise time and time again....he will just try and do touch once again. Instead of letting Romo prove himself in a contract year before committing long term, why did uncle Jerry and JG do instead? Gamble the 2-3 years if this team's future on a complete unknown? It's this type of shitting thinking and moves that has left this franchise a complete laughingstock over the years, and will continue well into the future as long as you have fans, coaches? And an owner so willing to comity precious resources in faith and faith alone....and not any proven abilities. So if doubting this franchise and some of its players make me a troll. So be it.

so in short ....
what I already said you would say
Romo sucks
We cantwin with him
Never wrong .... so Hatcher is the problem
Laughing stock over the years? Redskins own that one bruh
and we have seen your draft choices ...... THEY SUCK

you would be worse than Jerry ....

move along Giants fan ....... Lets the Cowboys fans make fun of you ... and the topic will die

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never posted that I was rooting against the guy, just that there is some reasoning to his improved play mainly because of dollar signs. I'm not the only Dallas fan that questions his loyalty to team,
just go to the 'boys website and you will see it there also. Listen, I'll say this again, I have seen enough of this team to already know what they are. I said before the season started that they needed to improve their DL because Ware, Spencer, and Ratliff were overrated and injury prone, and I was vindicated and proven right with that. They rarely get any pressure up front and will be exposed yet again come playoff time because of it. No matter how any come from behind victories Romo produces, he just makes poor decisions unlike the great ones on 3rd down, and thus will absolutely make them again come playoff time..mark my words. Just like death and taxes. Sorry I just can't be a dreamer like you fans here in the supernatural world and how Romo will change overnight when that time comes. History has proven otherwise time and time again....he will just try and do to much once again. Instead of letting Romo prove himself in a contract year before committing long term, why did uncle Jerry and JG do instead? Gamble the next 2-3 years if this team's future on a complete unknown? It's this type of shitting thinking and moves that has left this franchise a complete laughingstock over the years, and will continue well into the future as long as you have fans, coaches? And an owner so willing to comity precious resources in faith and faith alone....and not any proven abilities. So if doubting this franchise and some of its players make me a troll. So be it.
simply put Frye. When was the last time you said something good at the cowboys? Any of them? What year was it?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again Frye ..... Make your final stand

If I understood right ..... you bring this shit another topic and you go bye bye .....

So this topic keeps you alive .... For the moment .....

Cant say I will fucking miss you though bitch

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great decision to pass and not just run for the open 1st down??

Only Romo

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ, pee brain would still find something wrong with romo at this point even if he won the super bowl.

There is a reason why he runs the worst 3rd down conversion offense in the entire league lol. Super Bowl?? Lmfao

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason why he runs the worst 3rd down conversion offense on the entire league lol. Super Bowl?? Lmfao

grab your bottle of Thunderbird ..... about to be a week before we see you

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grab your bottle of Thunderbird ..... about to be a week before we see you

Panties in a wad again over Romeo sweetheart? Feeling pretty good and drunk now Jethro over beating up on the mighty Raiders lol? I would say that even the bum QB for the Raiders has outplayed Romo so far. :wtf2:

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panties in a wad again over Romeo sweetheart? Feeling pretty good and drunk now
Jethro over beating up on the mighty Raiders lol? I would say that even the bum QB for the Raiders has outplayed E Romo so far. :wtf2:

So now you actually show up rooting against the Cowboys .....

There ya go boy .... expose your own self :suds:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you actually show up rooting against the Cowboys .....

There ya go boy .... expose your own self :suds:

Who said I was cheering against the Cowboys?? Just exposing your personal Lord and Savior again as the Fool's gold that is him. Stop being so dramatic and drink less.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said I was cheering against the Cowboys?? Just exposing your personal Lord and Savior again as the Fool's gold that is him. Stop being so dramatic and drink less.

and this whole thread has exposed you .... to every poster on here ... and to the admins ....

TROLL BOY

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this whole thread has exposed you .... to every poster on here ... and to the admins ....

TROLL BOY

People don't define me, I define me.... Now back to the real world. Romo is getting outplayed again. Time for another desperation 4th Q comeback from the frantic king??

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don't define me, I define me.... Now back to the real world. Romo is getting outplayed again. Time for another desperation 4th Q comeback from the frantic king??

You define yourself ......

You damn sure got that one right

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
late 2 the Party but Fry Romo leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks since 2011 but he still sucks right?

Oh and The probowler Gurode # 64 had 3 offside penalties in less than 5 minutes in the game but he was leading the OL for Romo that was so good all those years right?

Enjoy your bitching cause I wont miss your sorry whining BS after this thread :yahoo: