• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Frey and blue jersey jerkoff

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were all about football talk. Careful there twisty, your exposing yourself again. :laugh3:

No worries hoss .....

I'm expecting one from you real soon telling us you are a MMA fighter and the champion of Nawlins

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries hoss .....

I'm expecting one from you real soon telling us you are a MMA fighter and the champion of Nawlins

I don't think he is eriko Twist. Just another disrespectful shit stirrer is all

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out of control and losing it. :laugh3::yahoo:

says the man that spends all night playing xbox with 4 am post ... and sleeps all day to claim he is at work

I thought you were all about football talk. Careful there twisty, your exposing yourself again. :laugh3:

No worries hoss .....

You miss Erika don't you? :lol:

:pop2:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is eriko Twist. Just another disrespectful shit stirrer is all

oh I know he isnt .... But his lies are just as far out there

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pure shock, value, attention. But not on my part. now who looks football clueless. :laugh3::laugh3::yahoo::yahoo::lol::drool:

you do .....

and I'm sure no one was shocked by me stating the obvious

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you know me so well. I have about 25 Cowboy fans in here reading all your posts the past couple days. They can't believe you are a Cowboys fan. And one in need of serious therapy. :laugh3:

He sure does lol

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do .....

and I'm sure no one was shocked by me stating the obvious

Your right. I still have 12 Cowboy fans here still laughing at what a great Cowboy fan you are after reading many of your posts. You have made quite the impression with 2 judges, 2 laywers and 3 others officers of the court. Keep it going. Were all having a great time watching you expose yourself.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right. I still have 12 Cowboy fans here still laughing at what a great Cowboy fan you are after reading many of your posts. You have made quite the impression with 2 judges, 2 laywers and 3 others officers of the court. Keep it going. Were all having a great time watching you expose yourself.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

see this is why I call you a liar .... or gay

12 people partying at my house.... im not on every comment .. on a forum......

you got 12 dudes in your house an no women?.... well to each their own ..... but I hope you find a way to take a shit in the next two weeks after the part is over

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see this is why I call you a liar .... or gay

12 people partying at my house.... im not on every comment .. on a forum......

you got 12 dudes in your house an no women?.... well to each their own ..... but I hope you find a way to take a shit in the next two weeks after the part is over

:lol: Those childest, Jr. high level pop shots are just feeding into you exposing yourself. Keep it coming missy poo. !!!!!!!!:drool:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can now add slander and homophobia to your resume !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can now add slander and homophobia to your resume !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we can add ..... I have a house full of guest yet spend every second on a forum to yours?

Really if anyone believes any of your bullshit ... they should be strapped down with a helmet and a spit mask

HEY MY COWBOYS FANS LET'S PARTY AT MY HOUSE..... BUT SIT STILL WHILE I SPEND THE ENTIRE TIME ON A FORUM

I've watched Forest Gump before and never seen that kind of stupid

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we can add ..... I have a house full of guest yet spend every second on a forum to yours?

Really if anyone believes any of your bullshit ... they should be strapped down with a helmet and a spit mask

HEY MY COWBOYS FANS LET'S PARTY AT MY HOUSE..... BUT SIT STILL WHILE I SPEND THE ENTIRE TIME ON A FORUM

I've watched Forest Gump before and never seen that kind of stupid

Oh its just an xmas party I have over the holidays before I get together with my family. We do it every year. I think I forgot to mention that most of my buddies are judges, lawyers and officers of the court. Oh well, it is what it is. I usually have the computer on in my blue room during the game. Thought we would have a little fun at your expense. :laugh3: Keep it coming.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh its just an xmas party I have over the holidays before I get together with my family. We do it every year. I think I forgot to mention that most of my buddies are judges, lawyers and officers of the court. Oh well, it is what it is. I usually have the computer on in my blue room during the game. Thought we would have a little fun at your expense. :laugh3: Keep it coming.

You are so full of shit. You hang out with Lawyers and Judges, yet you can't spell "agent". Odds are high you have no friends and the family you do have got tired of you and stuck your helpless ass in an assisted living complex.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so full of shit. You hang out with Lawyers and Judges, yet you can't spell "agent". Odds are high you have no friends and the family you do have got tired of you and stuck your helpless ass in an assisted living complex.

Keep it coming !!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: