• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Frey and blue jersey jerkoff

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO just won that game?

Mother fucking bitch ass pretend fans

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I took the Redskins to cover and we won. What a day !!!!!!:yahoo::suds::laugh3:

sure you did ..... you put you redskin palm palms on last night ..... and started cheering against the Cowboys

Your fucking lies .... Just WOW bitch

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atleast Frye shuts the fuck up after the Cowboys win

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure you did ..... you put you redskin palm palms on last night ..... and started cheering against the Cowboys

I'm glad you know me so well. I have about 25 Cowboy fans in here reading all your posts the past couple days. They can't believe you are a Cowboys fan. And one in need of serious therapy. :laugh3:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Untill the boys become relevant again, at least I can do is make a little money on them once in a while. All the money I have spent over the years on memorbelia, etc., Nice to get a little back for my investments over the years, don't ya think twisty !!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Untill the boys become relevant again, at least I can do is make a little money on them once in a while. All the money I have spent over the years on memorbelia, etc., Nice to get a little back for my investments over the years, don't ya think twisty !!!

The SOLO time you posted you picks for the rest of us to see.... You lost your fucking ass

all mouth ... all lies .....

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SOLO time you posted you picks for the rest of us to see.... You lost your fucking ass

all mouth ... all lies .....
Really. I have to answer to you like your my mother. I don't think so. And once again, I really don't care what you think. Its better for me you think they way you do. Its pure entertainment for me and I always laugh my ass off at you. Keep it up. :drool:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. I have to answer to you like your my mother. I don't think so. And once again, I really don't care what you think. Its better for me you think they way you do. Its pure entertainment for me and I always laugh my ass off at you. Keep it up. :drool:

good most skins fans laughed at me the second half of todays game ....

That last laugh is so much fucking sweeter

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone that continuously complains about trolls: this sure looks like a troll post to me. Seriously stop slobbering over jerrah

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone that continuously complains about trolls: this sure looks like a troll post to me. Seriously stop slobbering over jerrah

Oh you are fucking right this is a troll post ....

1000 percent made to be

You fuck nut motherfuckers have somehow been allowed to keep posting .... and for whatever reason this site has decided to become ESPN Jr ...

Goddamn right .... I will treat you nutless fuckers and talk to you like I did on ESPN

dont fucking like it dont troll

or complain to the admins ......................... honestly they dont seem to give a fuck here lately

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Palm Palms"?

What a fucking moron.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you are fucking right this is a troll post ....

1000 percent made to be

You fuck nut motherfuckers have somehow been allowed to keep posting .... and for whatever reason this site has decided to become ESPN Jr ...

Goddamn right .... I will treat you nutless fuckers and talk to you like I did on ESPN

dont fucking like it dont troll

or complain to the admins ......................... honestly they dont seem to give a fuck here lately

But you should be allowed to continue to post this profanity laced insult starting threads??

What a fucking moron.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you should be allowed to continue to post this profanity laced insult starting threads??

What a fucking moron.

Nope I shouldn't .... I should be banned

right along with YOU BJJ and Arlington .....

Everyone of us should be banned

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the man that spends all night playing xbox with 4 am post ... and sleeps all day to claim he is at work
I thought you were all about football talk. Careful there twisty, your exposing yourself again. :laugh3: