• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey 24/7

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou vs South Carolina. Who ya got and why? How good is Thompson and will he be able to fill Shaw's shoes? Speak up ya bastage!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas is good. I think he is a better pure QB than Shaw, but he doesn't have the wheels Shaw has. He has plenty of game time exp. too. He can get the job done.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Mizzou!!!!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too confident about a Gamecocks win. The only complete game they've put together this year was at Arkansas, and that was also the one game where EVERYTHING went their way.

Unless Maty Mauk is mistake-prone and rattled by some early pressures/sacks, Missouri's offense is going to have a good day. And without a 100% healthy Shaw, our offense probably won't have an equally good time.

OTOH, Carolina is known for pulling off the improbable win, but they usually do that BEFORE they drop the horrible loss. Maybe they can switch up the order this time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for Mizzou at this point.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here thinks Mizzou goes undefeated or even only 1 loss in their 2nd year in the SEC?

Yeah. Me either.

They have to lose at some point and the only other legit threat remaining is TAMU.

I think Spurrier rallies the troops and gets it done.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too confident about a Gamecocks win. The only complete game they've put together this year was at Arkansas, and that was also the one game where EVERYTHING went their way.

Unless Maty Mauk is mistake-prone and rattled by some early pressures/sacks, Missouri's offense is going to have a good day. And without a 100% healthy Shaw, our offense probably won't have an equally good time.

OTOH, Carolina is known for pulling off the improbable win, but they usually do that BEFORE they drop the horrible loss. Maybe they can switch up the order this time.

LOL! Gamecock fans know their team! This is virtually a summary of my final paragraph...
Don?t Believe the Hype ? SEC East Still Wide Open - Free-Times.com

As for Thompson (yes, Edisto, I say Dylan "Thomas" all the time myself), Edisto is on the money (he remembers Thompson beating Clemson last year when Shaw was out). He's a good passer who actually gets rid of the ball quick, which should help against that speedy Mizzou defense.
I think Mizzou is good, but that they are not undefeated good, and that they are due to stumble. The 'Cocks are bipolar and ready for another up week. So, based on rhythms I go with the homer pick, because on paper we should probably lose.
Never bet for or against the Gamecocks.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Gamecock fans know their team! This is virtually a summary of my final paragraph...
Don?t Believe the Hype ? SEC East Still Wide Open - Free-Times.com

As for Thompson (yes, Edisto, I say Dylan "Thomas" all the time myself), Edisto is on the money (he remembers Thompson beating Clemson last year when Shaw was out). He's a good passer who actually gets rid of the ball quick, which should help against that speedy Mizzou defense.
I think Mizzou is good, but that they are not undefeated good, and that they are due to stumble. The 'Cocks are bipolar and ready for another up week. So, based on rhythms I go with the homer pick, because on paper we should probably lose.
Never bet for or against the Gamecocks.

Word. Hang on to your money.

I'ma scurred of SoS.
gaah.gif

Don't worry, he won't be suiting up any time this year.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24/7 good luck and just a reminder to make your fucking picks!