• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hernandez a PCP addict?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

I thought Angel Dush was cool in the 60's... didn't even know the stuff was around anymore.

Sounds like this guy had a ton of problems that were enabled by those around him, from his Mom through to Urban.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

I thought Angel Dush was cool in the 60's... didn't even know the stuff was around anymore.

Sounds like this guy had a ton of problems that were enabled by those around him, from his Mom through to Urban.

Yep, still does not excuse his actions. If he had the mental capabilities to get through college, get drafted, make an NFL team, get a big contract then IMO he has the mental capabilites to leave the past behind. He chose not to.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows if this is true but I used to wonder why he was missing practices for no apparent reason. I though he was going to counseling or something like that:

Along with the drug use, the story claims that Hernandez began to skip practices last season and was one misstep from being released by head coach Bill Belichick, who had become infuriated with his former tight end's so-called "thug-life stunts."

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows if this is true but I used to wonder why he was missing practices for no apparent reason. I though he was going to counseling or something like that:

Along with the drug use, the story claims that Hernandez began to skip practices last season and was one misstep from being released by head coach Bill Belichick, who had become infuriated with his former tight end's so-called "thug-life stunts."

I just don't understand how you can have life handed to you on a silver platter.. and not clean up.

I mean, shit... for a few million... I can relocate my family, get new friends, and reinvent myself. Get therapy if I had issues...

Now he spends the rest of his life in a jail cell and has devastated other families...

They should fry him the moment the guilty verdict is read... no appeals, no life in prison... just throw the switch the moment he is found guilty.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how you can have life handed to you on a silver platter.. and not clean up.

I mean, shit... for a few million... I can relocate my family, get new friends, and reinvent myself. Get therapy if I had issues...

Now he spends the rest of his life in a jail cell and has devastated other families...

They should fry him the moment the guilty verdict is read... no appeals, no life in prison... just throw the switch the moment he is found guilty.

It's never that simple

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this story is a bunch of balongy its borges who is a bb hater all hes trying to do is paint bb and the pats in a bad light. theres noway AH could play football wacked out on angel dust. he may have done it recreationally but heavy user thats a bunch of bull. ortiz that little skinny crackhead looking freak who shot lloyd was the real angel dust user.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how someone could be a good NFL TE and abuse PCP. I highly doubt he was abusing it. He probably used certain drugs in party situations.