• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heres the link on Winchester

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
that battle for the 4th line is going to intense.
also, Chicago Wolves are going to be a pretty tough team.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
also, from the link:

Multiple sources tell me power forward Brad Winchester appears to be closing in on a contract agreement with the Vancouver Canucks although nothing has been finalized at this point.

?????
The-Princess-Bride-the-princess-bride-3983611-500-277.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would be happy with him going into the season. going to be an interesting camp for sure.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else having a tough time getting into this coming season?

I still haven't gotten over our game 7 loss.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else having a tough time getting into this coming season?

I still haven't gotten over our game 7 loss.

i think it is tougher because the canucks have really done nothing this off season. they let alot of pieces go and brought in way more unknown pieces. Im just fucking blah on the whole thing and unless we win the cup this season I will be even more fucking blah. I dont like our chances at all going into this season with the teams failure in teh final and especially Luongos in games 6 and 7. that is what is nagging me the most.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Dan Murphy
Brad Winchester on the ice training with the Canucks (albeit in Ducks gear) today. Hmmmm. Also in attendance is Kyle Turris.
Nucks on ice include Henrik, Beiksa, Salo, Alberts, Hamhuis, Hodgson, Nolan and Tanev.

it's going to take a while for me to think of Owen Nolan as a Canuck.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamieson tweet:

Free agent Brad Winchester, with a smile, says he can't talk about whether in talks with Canucks

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was driving through the tunnel today and a sudden energy of excitement hit me about the upcoming season and the chance the canucks have.... I was getting pretty excited then I remembered game 7 and it all went away FAST... fuck Im up and down

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like to think Im over it but then I still get pissed off by reminders

it doesnt help that I have all the playoff victories pvrd on my 2 different receivers at home. I have the deciding game victories saved on my "upstairs" receiver and its getting close to capacity. (The downstairs receiver with the external hard drive has all the other games)

There they are staring me in the face ... 3 series deciding recordings >>> WHERES THE FUCKING FOURTH SERIES DECIDING RECORDING!!!

and Im undecided as to if i should just delete them and bring more closure

so I keep asking my wife nightly ... "can I delete this episode of the Bachelor?" ... "you wanna keep this Bachelor Pad bullshit?" ... "Does (my son) really need to keep this episode of Thomas the train in HD"

and she answers "DELETE THOSE DAMN GAMES!"

cant do it ... not yet

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like to think Im over it but then I still get pissed off by reminders

it doesnt help that I have all the playoff victories pvrd on my 2 different receivers at home. I have the deciding game victories saved on my "upstairs" receiver and its getting close to capacity. (The downstairs receiver with the external hard drive has all the other games)

There they are staring me in the face ... 3 series deciding recordings >>> WHERES THE FUCKING FOURTH SERIES DECIDING RECORDING!!!

and Im undecided as to if i should just delete them and bring more closure

so I keep asking my wife nightly ... "can I delete this episode of the Bachelor?" ... "you wanna keep this Bachelor Pad bullshit?" ... "Does (my son) really need to keep this episode of Thomas the train in HD"

and she answers "DELETE THOSE DAMN GAMES!"

cant do it ... not yet

Im a little different in that. I have 15 towels I collected from the games for 15 victories. I was going to turn it into a large 16 towel towel and have each of the victories, their dates and the game winners name embroidered on the towel. I also have every ticket I had from all the playoffs that I was going to get signed by each game winning player from that game (I have some connection for that one) and was going to frame that together with the picture of the "hoist"

all for naught... I look at those tickets and just want to burn them but for some reason just hang on. I want to turn those towels into jowl towels for my boxers but just cant bring myself to doing that either. the wife says move on... I cant its just not easy..... I had this great space on my wall that was going to be loaded with the memories. but I just cant cover it with anything. its easier for me to celebrate the 94 loss run than this one. maybe because its fresh but more because we had a 2-0 lead and 3-2 lead.... that hurts me so so so bad.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
. I have the deciding game victories saved on my "upstairs" receiver and its getting close to capacity. (The downstairs receiver with the external hard drive has all the other games)

just curious - did you manage to expand a Shaw receiver? if so, how?
I used to have a DVR that would record to a 500GB hard drive, I could edit commercials out, burn batches of shows to discs, it was awesome. Then my kid decided to use the DVD slot as her piggy bank, and we didn't figure it out for a few weeks (and several handfuls of change later).

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just curious - did you manage to expand a Shaw receiver? if so, how?
I used to have a DVR that would record to a 500GB hard drive, I could edit commercials out, burn batches of shows to discs, it was awesome. Then my kid decided to use the DVD slot as her piggy bank, and we didn't figure it out for a few weeks (and several handfuls of change later).

i have Bell ... bought a 1 tb Lacie external drive which they recommended. supposedly you can hook any hard drive onto it and it will work. plug and play usb ... it formats the drive when you plug it in ... but i dont think you can unplug the drive and move it to a different receiver (ie you lose your recordings) ... if i remember correctly it started with over 200 hd and 1200 sd hours available on it ... Lacie doesnt have a good rep but i havent had a problem (yet)

dont know about Shaw ... except for the pvr expander that Ive seen advertised in the london drugs flyer ... heard not all hard drives work with the shaw receiver

my son destroyed our rear projection 1080i hdtv 3 years back when he learned how to crawl ... would prop himself up and bang on the screen ... internal lamps ended up out of allignment ... cost more to fix than it was worth of course

I had to work hard to feign anger with him about the whole deal *newplasma*

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
thanks jstew.

back on topic, Brad Winchester has signed with another western conference team.
so now our logjam battling for the 4th line is a bit thinner of a logjam.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks jstew.

back on topic, Brad Winchester has signed with another western conference team.
so now our logjam battling for the 4th line is a bit thinner of a logjam.

BlocMac tweeting that it's with the Sharks.