• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go again.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iupati to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery. Shefter said he will be out 6-8 weeks, but Mike Jurecki said it will be more like 4-6 weeks. Either way, we will be missing two starting o-linemen for the first 2-3 weeks (massies' dumb ass it the other one).

Corey Peters was carted off the field with a lower leg injury. No word on the severity yet.

I swear to god, I will lose my shit if these players start dropping like flies again this year.

:L

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it sucks. But it is better that it happened at the begging of the preseason than at the end of the preseason or start of the regular season. And we won't know the official time table for his return till Arians' daily presser. Remember, the initial time table reported for Floyd's injury was 6-8 weeks but the Cardinals official time table was 3-4 weeks.

Peters, I hope or don't think it's as bad as we fear. He started limping off the field before the trainers caught up with him & put him on a cart. Let's hope it's just some kind of strain.

The first three games are against Saints, Bears, & Niners. I think our O-line can hold up against those defenses. And three of our first 4 games are at home, so that will help them too.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gunter has been the talk of camp when it comes to the d-line. Depth aside, this may be a blessing in disguise.
Its not like Peters is a premiere player in this league. Lets just pray this is the end of the injuries.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gunter has been the talk of camp when it comes to the d-line. Depth aside, this may be a blessing in disguise.
Its not like Peters is a premiere player in this league. Lets just pray this is the end of the injuries.

The reason they let Dan Williams go, other than money, was that they wanted someone who could play more than 25% of the snaps & who could fill the gaps while rushing the passer. Peters, Redding, Gunter, Xavier(UDFA), & Stinson were brought in to do that. It sounds like Gunter has been practicing well & will get the first shot at starting. I expect to see both Redding & Rucker to slide inside in pass rushing situations at times.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason they let Dan Williams go, other than money, was that they wanted someone who could play more than 25% of the snaps & who could fill the gaps while rushing the passer. Peters, Redding, Gunter, Xavier(UDFA), & Stinson were brought in to do that. It sounds like Gunter has been practicing well & will get the first shot at starting. I expect to see both Redding & Rucker to slide inside in pass rushing situations at times.
Would these injuries change the number of wins the cards will get this year in your opinion?

On a different note. What section do you sit in?

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would these injuries change the number of wins the cards will get this year in your opinion?

On a different note. What section do you sit in?

I still think they are 10 win team.

I sit in section 111. But I split games with my bother. We both have 2 seats but he has 4 young daughters. So I usually only go 4-6 games so that he can take his 3 oldest ones with just him a few times each year. He skips 1-2 games so that I can take our father with 1 or 2 of the girls. Right now, the only games I told him I won't skip are Sea, GB, Bal, & Cin. So I might not be at many of the early season games.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they are 10 win team.

I sit in section 111. But I split games with my bother. We both have 2 seats but he has 4 young daughters. So I usually only go 4-6 games so that he can take his 3 oldest ones with just him a few times each year. He skips 1-2 games so that I can take our father with 1 or 2 of the girls. Right now, the only games I told him I won't skip are Sea, GB, Bal, & Cin. So I might not be at many of the early season games.

I am directly across the field from you. Section 127. I just moved to the visitor side so I could get aisle seats. If you are ever on the other side and see a dude wearing an old school Cards Pat Tillman jersey, yell Scooby! It just might be me.