• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here he comes

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony El Cucuy Ferguson

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fights over, went the distance. According to Rafael face, tony won.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferguson is very impressive. He dominated RDA. Ferguson beat him in the standup game & RDA's takedown attempts went nowhere. 9 wins in a row at LW.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferguson is very impressive. He dominated RDA. Ferguson beat him in the standup game & RDA's takedown attempts went nowhere. 9 wins in a row at LW.
Yeah im big on Tony. His interview that he did on the Unfiltered podcast had me rolling. Hes the real deal. His title shot has to be next. RDA, eye poke was unfortunate, but he wasnt exactly winning when it happened.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that RDA's inability to get a takedown had a lot more to do with his loss than the eye poke.

On a different note: How do you think McGregor would do against Ferguson? I think McGregor would pick a different fight especially if he loses to Alvarez, however, If they did fight I think Ferguson would dominate him. Ferguson may even be able to beat Alvarez from what I saw.

I'm wondering if Ferguson could beat Khabib. He'd have a legit chance if he could keep the fight standing. RDA was never close to getting a takedown against Ferguson. Ferguson may actually make Khabib fight a standup fight plus Ferguson has a dangerous ground game if Khabib managed to get a takedown.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that RDA's inability to get a takedown had a lot more to do with his loss than the eye poke.

On a different note: How do you think McGregor would do against Ferguson? I think McGregor would pick a different fight especially if he loses to Alvarez, however, If they did fight I think Ferguson would dominate him. Ferguson may even be able to beat Alvarez from what I saw.

I'm wondering if Ferguson could beat Khabib. He'd have a legit chance if he could keep the fight standing. RDA was never close to getting a takedown against Ferguson. Ferguson may actually make Khabib fight a standup fight plus Ferguson has a dangerous ground game if Khabib managed to get a takedown.

I may be in the minority but i highly doubt Connor even wins. Eddie has beaten Gilbert Melendez, Pettis, and RDA. He lost to Cerrone but he did well against him and i feel it was a bit of a jitters then. Meanwhile the only person of note that Connor has beaten is a very mental beaten Jose Aldo. Chad Mendes is one of my favorites but hes a wash now. Everyone else was a bum. I really dont buy into the Myth of Connor but Connor sure does. If he wins he proves a lot to me. Eddie is not a guy who gets knocked out. I really think for Connor it relies on hurting Eddie in the first two rounds. I just dont see him knocking out Eddie as long as Eddie presses the action and takes it to the ground. Eddie has never been a "fuck you" fighter like Nate. He will bring his gameplan and implement it to win like he always has. Eddie is also very under rated power. Watch this guy spar or fight and hes huge. Hes solid muscle and in all the places he needs it to be. Connor needs to win this to keep the cash cow rolling. This is the biggest fight of his career in the sense that a win could lead to a hiatus then a huge money rematch against Nate. Once he starts fighting all the real competition in the divisions he will have 4-5 losses like everyone else. There is absolutely nothing special about him and there have been plenty before him that posses all around games that he just does not.

If Connor were to win against Eddie he would face another Nate Diaz in Tony. The Key difference is that Tony wont try to Rhonda his way to a victory Ala Holly Holm. He would fuck up Connor. Eddie Alverez is going to be the worst loss of his career. Tony would only bury the hatchet. Connor will never fight Tony. Connor has seen the formula to making big money from Floyd. You pad your record, and take the real fights when theres no one else left to fight and the cows have been cashed.

I think what we will see a lot of from now is ducking and so so fights that either we know Connor will win or fights that have the illusion that he could lose, but will not just like Floyd. Its easy to get sucked into it, i havent been though.