• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here comes a mute-worthy, eye-rolling, possibly entertaining speech

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Ray Ray can double talk with the best of em.

When kaepernick took a knee Lewis was all over him. Talking about how disrespectful it was and how he would never do it. Then in London he joined the other players who did but he claims I didn’t take one knee I took 2 knees bc I was praying to God. Haha

Shameless.

Ray Lewis is basically a cheap televangelist given the platform of a sports analyst. It's all summed up in the quote he said to Shannon Sharpe when Sharpe asked Lewis what he thought of the families saying they believed Lewis knew more about those murders than he lets on, when he said "God has never made a mistake. That's just who He is, you see.... To the family, if you knew, if you really knew the way God works, He don't use people who commits anything like that for His glory." The guy is a complete clown car act.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God... the people who buy into this stuff must be absolute fucking fools. It's amazing. It's infuriating.

When you're dealing with the typical new-age, hip-hop NFL player....an incredibly dumb creature at that....it's plain to see how easily manipulated they can be. Those outside the game, yeah.....if you buy into his shtick, then that problem is on you. That's not even close to the worst part about it. The sad thing is, he gets to hide behind his 'faith' and is glorified by the NFL as if the murders didn't happen. He furthers his career by being on NFL shows, when the league should be doing everything to shut him down. Lewis should be rejected by society much like OJ Simpson, yet not only is he accepted...he's promoted.

Truly one of the most despicable players in history.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh wait...lemme guess....ol' ray ray?

When I made this thread, it was timed right before the Ray Lewis speech. If you weren't on the forum then, then not my problem.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I made this thread, it was timed right before the Ray Lewis speech. If you weren't on the forum then, then not my problem.

Fuck off with that bad attitude, you little piece of shit. I was sincerely asking if it was him, dumbass.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off with that bad attitude, you little piece of shit. I was sincerely asking if it was him, dumbass.

I wasn't being dumb. That wasn't exactly directed at you, numbnuts. But lately people do wonder what I am talking about when I hint at something and I made sure to cover my tracks this time. So GTFO.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't being dumb. That wasn't exactly directed at you, numbnuts. But lately people do wonder what I am talking about when I hint at something and I made sure to cover my tracks this time. So GTFO.

It's no wonder that most folks here consider you to be one of the dumbest motherfucks to come on this site.

You. Are. Mentally. Deficient. You. Retard.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's watching lol?

Ray actually did pretty well, I may have understood almost 50% of what he said this time...:D
But the jealous Stooler fans should have listened as he acknowledged Bettis as one of the greats he played against twice a year....
It amazes me how some can hate a guy that had 1 run in with the law and never again, but support multi offenders on their own teams....
Their ignorance is amusing...….:dhd:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray actually did pretty well, I may have understood almost 50% of what he said this time...:D
But the jealous Stooler fans should have listened as he acknowledged Bettis as one of the greats he played against twice a year....
It amazes me how some can hate a guy that had 1 run in with the law and never again, but support multi offenders on their own teams....
But how many of those Multiple run ins were tied to MURDER?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“One run in with the law”... priceless!

POTD

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how many of those Multiple run ins were tied to MURDER?

It wasn't murder, it was ruled by a court of law as self defense....The men that died were thugs and had guns, what would any man do when faced with a you or them situation?....But Ray on his own gave the families 1 million dollars...
I have never come across any perfect people in my lifetime, but obviously some of these fans think they are.…..
A great man once said;" let him that is without sin cast the first stone", and the crowd left.....

I always tell my wife, I know I'm not perfect, but I am as close as you can get to it in this life....:lol:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't murder, it was ruled by a court of law as self defense....The men that died were thugs and had guns, what would any man do when faced with a you or them situation?....But Ray on his own gave the families 1 million dollars...
I have never come across any perfect people in my lifetime, but obviously some of these fans think they are.…..
A great man once said;" let him that is without sin cast the first stone", and the crowd left.....

I always tell my wife, I know I'm not perfect, but I am as close as you can get to it in this life....:lol:

Bookmarking this

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no wonder that most folks here consider you to be one of the dumbest motherfucks to come on this site.

You. Are. Mentally. Deficient. You. Retard.

Deficient. Says my curriculum award. Says my Phi Theta Kappa induction. Says my 3.91 GPA. Says my 96% or higher final grades in eleven of my fifteen courses and three of those four were in one semester. Says my Preseident's List.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deficient. Says my curriculum award. Says my Phi Theta Kappa induction. Says my 3.91 GPA. Says my 96% or higher final grades in eleven of my fifteen courses and three of those four were in one semester. Says my Preseident's List.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a typo.