• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here are your official Playoff games folks

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are required to take anyone. At the end of the day, if wisky and PSU go to the CCG, and OSU beats Michigan handily. I think they'll take OSU.

They aren't required. But if you have a 1 loss conference champion. They are going to get in ahead of a 1 loss team who didn't win their division or conference championship game.

If it were decided today -- I'd agree with you. OSU is in. If it plays out where PSU and Washington win out. OSU will be on the outside looking in. As it will be Bama, Clemson or Louisville and Washington -- to go with the B1G conference champ.

OSU needs help, like MSU beating PSU. Or Washington State or Colorado winning the PAC. In the end though -- it won't matter. You aren't beating UM:D

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about quality wins? We are just looking at quality losses now??? The committee takes everything into persepective.

As I just said -- OSU's best hope is PSU or Washington losing again. They aren't going to leave the PAC out again if Washington finishes 12-1. And as much as it'd SUCK to have PSU represent the B1G. OSU would have no one to blame but themselves (IF they beat UM)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Alabama vs. #4 Louisville

#2 Ohio State vs. #3 Clemson

:yahoo:
And The Droider Curse continues

droider_zpsjaukjneo.gif

We still have two weeks lef and CCG's.t. And several scenarios that may make this hell for the committee. Im not sure I would write anyone in until after the CCG's are in the books. And possibly not after that.There are a lot of teams in the hunt

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't required. But if you have a 1 loss conference champion. They are going to get in ahead of a 1 loss team who didn't win their division or conference championship game.

If it were decided today -- I'd agree with you. OSU is in. If it plays out where PSU and Washington win out. OSU will be on the outside looking in. As it will be Bama, Clemson or Louisville and Washington -- to go with the B1G conference champ.

OSU needs help, like MSU beating PSU. Or Washington State or Colorado winning the PAC. In the end though -- it won't matter. You aren't beating UM:D

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My worst nightmare is PSU representing the B1G in the CFP. They would have to think about instituting the running clock if they play Bama. Bama would literally be almost a 3-4 TD favorite in PSU gets in.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I just said -- OSU's best hope is PSU or Washington losing again. They aren't going to leave the PAC out again if Washington finishes 12-1. And as much as it'd SUCK to have PSU represent the B1G. OSU would have no one to blame but themselves (IF they beat UM)

Lets say PSU wins out and is around 8 or 9 in the rankings before they beat Wisconsin in the B1GCG...very possible. Then they will climb to 4??....and Ohio St after beating a top 5 team will drop from 2 to 5???

I HIGHLY doubt that.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets say PSU wins out and is around 8 or 9 in the rankings before they beat Wisconsin in the B1GCG...very possible. Then they will climb to 4??....and Ohio St after beating a top 5 team will drop from 2 to 5???

I HIGHLY doubt that.

What you have to remember is. If Washington wins out -- they will have a 13th game while OSU is sitting at home. Same goes for PSU. Same goes for Clemson or Louisville.

The rankings right now mean very little. It is the reason I said when they first came out. I couldn't care less where they have UM ranked. Doesn't matter until the season is done.

OSU's biggest problem is if PSU goes on to win the B1G. If that happens -- they most likely are out. If Louisville puts a beat down on Houston this weekend -- it is quite possible they get the nod over OSU, as their only loss would be a nail biter to Clemson.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UM game isn't looking as good anymore. Looking like Wilton Speight may be done for the year. They are reporting he has a broken collar bone.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you have to remember is. If Washington wins out -- they will have a 13th game while OSU is sitting at home. Same goes for PSU. Same goes for Clemson or Louisville.

The rankings right now mean very little. It is the reason I said when they first came out. I couldn't care less where they have UM ranked. Doesn't matter until the season is done.

OSU's biggest problem is if PSU goes on to win the B1G. If that happens -- they most likely are out. If Louisville puts a beat down on Houston this weekend -- it is quite possible they get the nod over OSU, as their only loss would be a nail biter to Clemson.
I don't see PSU or Wisconsin jumping Ohio State if they beat michigan, unless either of them are able to put up a 59-0 final like what OSU did in 2014. Regardless of the extra game, they each have 2 losses. I also don't think any of the committee members are really going to buy that either of those two teams are better than OSU. Their job is to put the 4 best teams in the playoff, period.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I HIGHLY doubt that.

They are going to be at 8 tomorrow. Wisconsin is ahead of them, a win against them takes care of that, Michigan losing in this scenario would drop them behind PSU(even though they have the h2h) IMO. My guess is that if Ohio State wins out they are in no matter what, even if PSU win the B1G. I think it's all setting up for 2 B1G teams, especially if UW doesn't win the Pac 12.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Alabama vs. #4 Louisville

#2 Ohio State vs. #3 Clemson

:yahoo:

Well since you can see into the future even though there's 2 weeks of the regular season left & the CCG's can you tell me which teams will be in the Super Bowl & who will win it all? I wanna place a bet in Vegas on that game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But you also have to remember Penn St has two losses...one loss to Michigan blowout and Pittsburgh. Will a win against Wisconsin, who Ohio St already beat move them up 4 to 5 spots? Who knows....I think the committee will have to decide in these scenarios if head-to-head truly will be head and shoulders as resume or better wins, etc. The B1G champion will be hard to let out of the CFP but if Ohio St were to beat Michigan a week before, they would be beating a top 5 team, better than any CCG win of any P5 conference. It is too early to tell and shit will happen before then but just sayin.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Committee has shown the last 2 years, they will overlook a bad loss(not saying PSU qualifies) if you have more quality wins.

There is just no way L'Ville gets selected before Ohio State.

Ohio State will have FOUR top 25 wins.
Louisville will be LUCKY to have TWO.

If you're going to argue resume L'Ville has no shot. If you're going to argue who they will perceive as the better team, that's fine because there is little difference between #2 and #5 this year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see PSU or Wisconsin jumping Ohio State if they beat michigan, unless either of them are able to put up a 59-0 final like what OSU did in 2014. Regardless of the extra game, they each have 2 losses. I also don't think any of the committee members are really going to buy that either of those two teams are better than OSU. Their job is to put the 4 best teams in the playoff, period.

Wisconsin. No chance they jump OSU.

Penn State. Without a doubt they will. They will have the head to head win and the conference championship game win.

Do I think PSU is better than OSU? No chance. But that was decided on the field and PSU has beat everyone in front of them since losing to UM, including OSU. Also, the UM game may have lost some luster, as it is being reported Speight has a broken collarbone and is out for the year.

O'Korn looked like he had happy feet at QB while playing 2nd and 3rd string defenses. Can't imagine what he will look like against OSU.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you can see into the future even though there's 2 weeks of the regular season left & the CCG's can you tell me which teams will be in the Super Bowl & who will win it all? I wanna place a bet in Vegas on that game.
Droiders source has confirmed the Cleveland Browns will win the Super Bowl this year.

Audio Book-it!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Droiders source has confirmed the Cleveland Browns will win the Super Bowl this year.

Audio Book-it!

I bet they beat DaBears for the whole enchilada.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Audio Book-it!

Is this official?

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is beating Penn State to let Ohio State into the Big Ten Championship game? Will it be Rutgers who has been shut out three times this including to a miserable Michigan State team or will it be that miserable Michigan State team? Or are you suggesting that the committee will take a team that did not win it's conference or it's division over a team that won it's conference and either lost in over time to them or actually did beat them head to head?

Boom !