• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here are your All Pro teams

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have the most 1st-team AP All-Pros they've had since 1969.

They played a weak schedule so they look better than they are, Chi, Clev, SF, Cin, Phil...... Pit when Ben wasn't 100%, GB when they were floundering, Det after Stafford got hurt. 2 easy ones vs Wash.....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played a weak schedule so they look better than they are, Chi, Clev, SF, Cin, Phil...... Pit when Ben wasn't 100%, GB when they were floundering, Det after Stafford got hurt. 2 easy ones vs Wash.....
you run with that
I'm just stating the facts

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honorable mention: Eric Berry, Kansas City Chiefs, 87.8 (tied No. 7)

But yeah, he is ranked 5th likely because the others probably dont have enough reps or don't make any sense but their numbers say tied for 7th.

Either way, analytics favor consistent players over splash players while humans generally look at splash plays over consistent plays. The Chiefs run a very very very bendy defense that creates turnovers. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle
From what I have seen I could be going football blind, but it looks like they're giving Berry a lot more cover 1 (less Spur) responsibility to roam the field and he's changing games quite dramatically doing that. There have been a few puzzling miscommunications between him and Peters but besides that I can't think of much. I like PFF as a sounding board from game to game but I am pretty hesitant on their rankings.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope that's an opinion but run with it anyways

Where is this incorrect?

"They played a weak schedule so they look better than they are, Chi, Clev, SF, Cin, Phil...... Pit when Ben wasn't 100%, GB when they were floundering, Det after Stafford got hurt. 2 easy ones vs Wash....."

You may not like that while I'm in this "mode" I called it an easy schedule, but it for sure reads that way, fortunate in timing at least.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to See Bobby getting Some recognition. I'm sure others will find ways to discredit this but one of the elite LB's in the NFL

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Peters probably isn't a true all pro as an outside CB quite yet, but he's not far off at all as of this moment; and arguably is the most impactful CB in the league on a week-to-week basis which is probably why he got the nod, imo. After a slow first month he really hasn't done much wrong that I can pin on him. Been a couple times he thought he had safety help (and should have) that didn't happen, and one time against the Falcons I am fairly sure he should have been a zone but wasn't which left Berry in a compromised position; caused a TD that probably should have been fairy easily covered. Besides that, there isn't a whole ton he has given up. That first month was just ouch though...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Peters probably isn't a true all pro as an outside CB quite yet, but he's not far off at all as of this moment; and arguably is the most impactful CB in the league on a week-to-week basis which is probably why he got the nod, imo. After a slow first month he really hasn't done much wrong that I can pin on him. Been a couple times he thought he had safety help (and should have) that didn't happen, and one time against the Falcons I am fairly sure he should have been a zone but wasn't which left Berry in a compromised position; caused a TD that probably should have been fairy easily covered. Besides that, there isn't a whole ton he has given up. That first month was just ouch though...
I guess it comes down to who you think replaces him. Janoris Jenkins was basically a poor man's Marcus Peters on the Rams. He wasn't very good at coverage but he made some splash plays. He gets paid, goes to New York, gets paired with an excellent safety and is all of a sudden all pro? Its hard for me to judge without seeing him play much in New York.

I do know that the Chiefs defense has been a mess with injuries this year and they had to fill in a lot of spots that retired or left last year. I also know that at some point after the first third of the season, teams stopped throwing his way.

Obviously you give the top spot to Talib. He has been the only true shut down guy this year. I could see Jenkins getting the nod of Peters because the Giants are supposed to have the top defense entering the playoffs but I think Peters for sure is in top 5 conversation at this point.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is this incorrect?

"They played a weak schedule so they look better than they are, Chi, Clev, SF, Cin, Phil...... Pit when Ben wasn't 100%, GB when they were floundering, Det after Stafford got hurt. 2 easy ones vs Wash....."

You may not like that while I'm in this "mode" I called it an easy schedule, but it for sure reads that way, fortunate in timing at least.
How DARE YOU! Cleveland, Chicago, SF, Cincinnati are all vastly underrated AND FURTHERMORE Detroit and Pitt CLEARLY DO not need healthy QBS to be Top notch competition!! ( I like role reversal day.... it's fun )

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you run with that
I'm just stating the facts

I'm just playing the role of hater........

But those were facts....

nope that's an opinion but run with it anyways

Where is this incorrect?

Cowboys fans bickering.....

:pop2:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure. I don't disagree with the results given the circumstances. Just figured I'd remind people.
you could be right, time will tell this story but I'm sure neither team would trade their guy heads up for the other guy