• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello - Burgh Sports Rule

WVUinVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks again, everyone. Again, I am Happy I finally got up enough nerve to join a Sports Message Board & I look forward to talking every now & again with all of you guys.

WVU, I have to say, that outside of my Home City of Pittsburgh you live in my favorite city in this country. I Absolutely Love Las Vegas! I have vacationed there 4 times!

I Love that place! For obvious reasons. LOL! It is the one vacation spot in this country in my mind, that caters to adults & let's adults have a good time on vacation.

My Favorite vacation spot ever!

It is awesome, but I dont live there anymore. Just kept my screen name, lol. Lived there 10 years though. Grew up in north central WV, that's why i'm a Pirates fan. Ended up in Las Vegas after getting out of the Air Force to do civilian government work. Back in WV now going to school full time to begin a new career in business. :juggle:

Burgh Sports Rule

Let's Go Bucs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, OK. Well, congratulations on being back home & on the new career. Great Screen Name & yes, Vegas is still Awesome!

You will find that eventhough I live in Pittsburgh & I Love all Pittsburgh Sports Teams, College & Pro, I do not Hate on West Virginia as some people from my area do.

So, you & I will be able to have some Good Natured & Friendly conversations.

Good to meet you.