• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heisman race after week 6

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least we know this noob is just another fuck stick. Get that out of the way before anyone else makes the mistake of trying to carry on a conversation with him. So far he's blown up and started insulting over someone making a joke about scUM fans coming out of the woodwork and now calling names with someone he has no history with instead of just asking for clarification on a post that wasn't trolling or off topic.

It's going to be entertaining watching a few of our more colorful posters pushing him off the edge. If he's this easy to work up his exit should be quite amusing.

Clarification? I literally had Browning over Barrett. Read the OP next time.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just FTR, yes I did read his OP where he said you can put 2-4 in any order, meaning he COULD put barrett above Browning. Then when he was challenged to put Barrett above any of the others on the list (including Browning) he picked two farther down the list to give an argument against, and none of the others. I asked what case he could make to put Barrett above Browning simply looking at the numbers and his response was to start with name calling. No answer to the question, just name calling.

Don't waste your time with him guys. The buckeye fans are going to destroy him if he's this easy to work up.

You read the OP where I had Browning over Barrett and still demanded I make an argument for why I think Barrett should be over Browning?

66682303.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You read the OP where I had Browning over Barrett and still demanded I make an argument for why I think Barrett should be over Browning?

66682303.jpg
Read it again. I already explained it clearly. You are just a troll and that is clear as day. You can keep trying to battle and stir up people on a site where you are new and watch as no one takes you seriously and runs you off, or you can prove me wrong and stop the blind name calling and negative bullshit out of nowhere and start over. I've already given up on you.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read it again. I already explained it clearly. You are just a troll and that is clear as day. You can keep trying to battle and stir up people on a site where you are new and watch as no one takes you seriously and runs you off, or you can prove me wrong and stop the blind name calling and negative bullshit out of nowhere and start over. I've already given up on you.

If you've already given up on me, what's left to prove wrong bub?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just FTR, yes I did read his OP where he said you can put 2-4 in any order, meaning he COULD put barrett above Browning. Then when he was challenged to put Barrett above any of the others on the list (including Browning) he picked two farther down the list to give an argument against, and none of the others. I asked what case he could make to put Barrett above Browning simply looking at the numbers and his response was to start with name calling. No answer to the question, just name calling.

Don't waste your time with him guys. The buckeye fans are going to destroy him if he's this easy to work up.

Clarification? I literally had Browning over Barrett. Read the OP next time.

If you've already given up on me, what's left to prove wrong bub?
:L

I mean I already answered it and asked you to read it again.

If you are going to come onto this site throwing around insults to people you don't know, have never talked to, have no history with, that were not insulting you in any way, at least don't call people idiots and question their reading then follow it up with this. It's not helping your cause.

Do you want to start over now? Or are you just another in a long line of know it all trolls that come onto this site and get entirely blasted off of it by our members? Because I can assure you I'm a pussy cat compared to most of our college football regulars. You really don't want to keep doing this.

Your call.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I mean I already answered it and asked you to read it again.

If you are going to come onto this site throwing around insults to people you don't know, have never talked to, have no history with, that were not insulting you in any way, at least don't call people idiots and question their reading then follow it up with this. It's not helping your cause.

Do you want to start over now? Or are you just another in a long line of know it all trolls that come onto this site and get entirely blasted off of it by our members? Because I can assure you I'm a pussy cat compared to most of our college football regulars. You really don't want to keep doing this.

Your call.

You told me that you already gave up on me and now you want me to prove you wrong.

That's like telling a stripper you're broke and then asking for a lap dance.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You told me that you already gave up on me and now you want me to prove you wrong.

Well, you can't say you weren't given chances nor warned. And it wasn't lost on anyone that you want to go that direction instead of answering to calling me out and being shown up with your own words. Another sign you have no class and no morals. Troll away.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you can't say you weren't given chances nor warned. And it wasn't lost on anyone that you want to go that direction instead of answering to calling me out and being shown up with your own words. Another sign you have no class and no morals. Troll away.

Such a shame. One of my proudest moments as a sports fan was meeting Jay Buhner at a hotel when I was like 6 and getting his autograph. Guy picked me up and sat me on the pool table while he signed my hat and baseball.

We could've been tight, WizardHawk. Super tight.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a shame. One of my proudest moments as a sports fan was meeting Jay Buhner at a hotel when I was like 6 and getting his autograph. Guy picked me up and sat me on the pool table while he signed my hat and baseball.

We could've been tight, WizardHawk. Super tight.
Then I have a pimple on my ass older than you, and I'd probably have a better conversation with it considering it's just on my ass while you are talking out of yours.

Enjoy your brief stay here. I'm sure your exit will make for good laughs in our melt down thread.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I have a pimple on my ass older than you, and I'd probably have a better conversation with it considering it's just on my ass while you are talking out of yours.

Enjoy your brief stay here. I'm sure your exit will make for good laughs in our melt down thread.

You might wanna get that checked out bub.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but when it works, it's awesome

taupride97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browning won't win, but he's for sure going to be on the short list now.
Just to respond to that tweet. Browning has 26 TDs total. Lamar Jackson has 28. Patrick Mahomes has 27. And both Mahomes and Jackson have played one less game. I am not talking about Heisman...Browning should definitely be up there with Jackson. I am only arguing against the #1 in TDs. Cherry picking stats.