• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Warriors

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in todays edition of if the heat played in the west...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nets win @ Ok City
Knicks win@ S.A.

Probably not a good question to ask tonight?

Are you not aware of the Heats record vs the West?

And, I'm pretty sure they beat a team from the West in the Finals the last 2 seasons.:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GSW is legit. 16-3 with their real starting lineup

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9-2....What a terrible record lol

Let's now act like the Heat are terrible against the West. This is the same team that entered the night winning 21 of 22 or 22 of 23 against the West and if not for a Mario Chalmers collapse in Sacramento last Friday night, they would have set the all time record for most consecutive wins against the West

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Heat have beaten the Western Conference champion 2 years in a row

And have absolutely dominated the west in the regular season for the last yr and a half.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually went down against Sacramento last week.
As far as at home, yep, the last Western team ( regular season) to win in Miami was this same Warriors team.

I guess we just have the Heat's number:lol:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take those little self righteous quotation marks and shove them up your pretentious ass. When you actually WIN something, you can talk as much shit as you do.

Don't lie, you arent a real Heat fan. I know know it, you know it, and these guys know it

laughter.gif

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Heat fan?
The Warriors winning really shouldn't surprise anyone.
First, the are a quality team.
Yes, they shot light out, but the whole scenario was a recipe for Heat complacency.

Coming off the long road trip, which lead into James' birthday and New Years Eve!

C'mon. If you watch enough Heat games, they often are lazy on D for a big portion of the game.
The difference here was the other team had Curry.

Maybe explain how the Spurs just lost at home to the Knicks:wtf2:

Yes, what he said was stupid. BTW, Miami had three days rest before this game and GS had two.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was defending the paint.

That too but because of our scrambling defense, we tend to leave shooters open for 3 and with GSW you can't do that.....Didn't help that Lee absolutely used and abused Bosh

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't lie, you arent a real Heat fan. I know know it, you know it, and these guys know it

laughter.gif

I'm not playing the fandom game with you because it is not worth my time. The part of
previous statement stands, you talk too much shit for a fan of team that was won nothing.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not playing the fandom game with you because it is not worth my time. The part of
previous statement stands, you talk too much shit for a fan of team that was won nothing.

Aren't you sweet. It looks like I'm worth enough of your time for you to respond just a little haha.

I never looked at the teams you cheered for close enough. You may actually be a true Heat fan with all that Miami love. Who knows.

I didn't know I talked a lot of shit.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Heat are now 24-8. Sound the panic alarm. It could be worse, we could have lost to Toronto.

I will be curious to watch the next time you play Toronto. They may have something for you. Especially, if they are allowed to foul the living fuck out of you down the stretch. They have some impressive young scorers that can hit big shots. Just sayin.....

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State matches up well with Miami. I think Miami wins in a 7-game series, but it would be a heck of a series. Tough when Golden State is hitting from the perimeter. They have good interior scorers as well. A healthy Golden State will be tough for anybody. Love their size in the starting lineup.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Warriors strength is the Heat biggest weakness which is defending the 3. Curry is amazing

I was being a little sarcastic, but yeah the Heat don't match up that well against the Warriors. At the same time, you won't see Lebron have 8 turnovers in a game for a while, so we got a little lucky in that aspect.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually went down against Sacramento last week.
As far as at home, yep, the last Western team ( regular season) to win in Miami was this same Warriors team.

It's not a matter of trying to get you, or anyone else.
Did I correct you in any type of derogatory way?

It's a matter of just speaking fact/ truth vs made up bullshit (which often you do)'

Ok, you just couldn't leave well enough alone, huh...?

Who was accused by the admins of this site of being a "dick troll", me or you...?

Who got kicked off the Lakers board for his idiot trolling habits, me or you...?

Who spent a week away from this site for making up alternate handles, me or you...?

DO tell me if i'm making this up, clown...:lol:

Everyone is entitled to forget, or simply think they may be right when in fact they are wrong.
That is called normal.

Your problem IMO is that in those situations you choose to become defensive vs just saying you were wrong.
I don't expect you to change, or even remotely agree.

And YOUR problem is you're so arrogant and completely full of yourself it's hilarious to watch. Tell me how i'm being "defensive". Do you even believe the crap you write? Amazing...

Put it to you like this, little man. It'll be a cold day in hell before a conniving clown like you will EVER put me on the defensive. Not while knowing what i know about you...

It is what it is.

It certainly is. Keep up the good work, thread clown...:laugh3: