• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you LOL @ tOSU today?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you like going in circles? I don't so I bid you fare well. Just be happy that your team had a good season and learn to let things go.

and Maybe you can learn to not try and split hairs especially when its pointless to the conversation.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Maybe you can learn to not try and split hairs especially when its pointless to the conversation.

tumblr_inline_mgnexo07zb1rctfjr.gif

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game being replayed on the Big Ten Network right now. I bet The Authority is watching!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn has played more top 10 teams this week than Ohio State has played in the last 2 years.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lol-ing all the way to the Orange Bowl.

I must tell you that I'm a bit relieved as fan because I knew this was going to happen at some point. I'm glad it wasn't in the National Championship game because you fuckers would have never let us Bucknuts live it down.

That is what I was thinking... it was probably a blessing in disguise because I am sure OSU fans want to good showing the next time they get to the NCG.

Personally, I think FSU wins... regardless of who they would have played (which pains me something fierce). Auburn, Bama, OSU, Oregon, etc.. would likely get easily beat by FSU... as much as I hate to admit it.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a "Don't Cry Out Loud" vid version for this game yet? Love to watch dickheads weep.

Just in case someone doesn't know what I mean:

:laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I was thinking... it was probably a blessing in disguise because I am sure OSU fans want to good showing the next time they get to the NCG.

Personally, I think FSU wins... regardless of who they would have played (which pains me something fierce). Auburn, Bama, OSU, Oregon, etc.. would likely get easily beat by FSU... as much as I hate to admit it.

Yeah I am disappointed they got beat, but happy as all get out that we didn't have to play FSU with our horrid Pass Defense

It is easy to take a loss like that when you know your team will be right back in the mix next year and the year after that and the year after that etc etc etc. Which is all you could ask of the team you root for.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am disappointed they got beat, but happy as all get out that we didn't have to play FSU with our horrid Pass Defense

It is easy to take a loss like that when you know your team will be right back in the mix next year and the year after that and the year after that etc etc etc. Which is all you could ask of the team you root for.

I agree, but at the same time it's getting rather irritating watching our team finish in the top ten almost every year, yet still always have at least one thing missing that keeps them from going all the way. But I suppose that's better than never finishing in the top ten like TTUN. :lol:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so hard on Urban's OSU 2013 team. In Urban's second season at UF he won a BCS Championship with 6 players who were arrested. The 13' OSU team only had 3, I think...Give him a little more time to build his program of thugs in Columbus.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but at the same time it's getting rather irritating watching our team finish in the top ten almost every year, yet still always have at least one thing missing that keeps them from going all the way. But I suppose that's better than never finishing in the top ten like TTUN. :lol:

As long as the Buckeyes beat TTUN it is a successful season.

A loss to them ruins the entire year.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Ohio State responsible for making sure the teams they play are ranked in the top 10?

What were Oregon and Arkansas ranked when Ohio State beat them in BCS bowls after the 09 & 10 seasons?
Or have you forgotten Ohio State has won the last 2 BCS games they have played in?

i think you've forgotten that ohio state has vacated that arkansas win.

and is it ohio state's "responsibility"? no... no more than it is boise state's or anybody else's. still doesn't change the fact that ohio state beating a top 10 team is a rare event given how "elite" their fanbase thinks they are.

oh, and oregon did not finish in the top 10 the year that ohio state beat them.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you've forgotten that ohio state has vacated that arkansas win.

and is it ohio state's "responsibility"? no... no more than it is boise state's or anybody else's. still doesn't change the fact that ohio state beating a top 10 team is a rare event given how "elite" their fanbase thinks they are.

oh, and oregon did not finish in the top 10 the year that ohio state beat them.
Its rare for any team other than LSU and Bama in the SEC to beat a team OOC in the top 10. Yes Auburn did have the $180 man to help them that one year but they have not done much in the BCS era other than that.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohio state fans are quick to point out their BCS wins (and their BCS non-win which they still count, lol).

says a lot more about the path to a BCS game in the Big 10 compared to the SEC and others than it does about Ohio State. South Carolina has finished in the final BCS top 10 for 3 straight years and hasn't sniffed a BCS game.

sometimes a win in the cotton, capital one, chick-fil-a, or holiday bowl is a bigger accomplishment.