• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KING: Peyton Manning’s squeaky-clean image was built on lies goes into detail on Manning's sexual assault during his undergrad days and his subsequent defamation (in violation of a civil suit settlement) of his victim.

Obviously, the evidence is strong -- in the "court of public opinion" sense of "strong" -- that he's guilty as all hell. But since it doesn't rise to the level of actual r*pe (no penetration), am I correct in assuming that he's no longer at risk of prosecution even in theory?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I've never heard an inkling of a peep about this. I gotta hit the post office and some other stuff, but definitely will be reading this later.

Just at a quick glance it looks like this alleged incident just missed hitting in the instant media age.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see unbiased journalism still doesn't exist, because as we all know when an article only posts 1 side of a story that 100% means the other party is guilty.

I'd hate to hear what this writer thinks of what high school athletes do to the younger classmen, probably call for the death penalty.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember hearing about it years ago. Lots of athletes with this type of thing. As to the question if it was a real one.

A. Yes. B. She took a buyout anyways.

I had brought this up with some guys at work a couple months ago, and was amazed at how few people knew of it. A buddy of mine is a die hard Peyton fan and had no idea. Just reminds me of the others we forget. Hollywood Henderson raping those girls... Cornelius Bennett, Mark Chmura, Dave Meggett, Lawrence Taylor. The legal allegations, like Peytons, Marvin Harrisons, the alleged payouts by Brady and Giselle to keep their bodyguards from talking on the stand about if they were ordered to use force in their attempted murder cases.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like King is trying to relieve his favorite QB, Cam Newton, from the drubbing he's been taking since the SB...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just at a quick glance it looks like this alleged incident just missed hitting in the instant media age.

Agreed... I remember reading about it 13 years ago on my computer with my speedy, 56k, dial-up modem...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see unbiased journalism still doesn't exist, because as we all know when an article only posts 1 side of a story that 100% means the other party is guilty.

I'd hate to hear what this writer thinks of what high school athletes do to the younger classmen, probably call for the death penalty.

People can allege anything , but if it don't go to court and get proven, then it is merely here say...Of course some Pats fans have the IQ of a retarded gnat and don't need any facts for their arguments, just a comment from anybody will do....
PM and the school simply didn't want this negative to get any bigger so they paid the little skank off, and that's all she wanted in the first place....
So a young football star was tricked by a gold digging whore, gee I've never heard of anything so bazaar before in my life.... :rolleyes2::dhd:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to piece this together:

20 years ago....

1 ) 19 year old Peyton Manning dropped his pants next to some girl. He claims he was mooning someone. She claims it was some sort of sexual assault. Both sides are entitled to their story.
2) No criminal charges were ever made. No criminal penalties were enforced.
3) The University, not wanting any negative publicity, wrote her a giant check to go away.
4) There has been no mention of this ever again since 2003 including from the alleged victim.

So, how does this equate to his entire image being built on lies?????

That seems like a massive leap to frame the headline.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... I remember reading about it 13 years ago on my computer with my speedy, 56k, dial-up modem...

Same here. I remember a thread on KFFL that was titled "Prince Peyton The Pervert", but it didn't last very long.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, no agenda here from the writer...

For those that don't know what he is about, look him up.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, who knows what to believe... Women aren't sugar and spice and everything nice.... There are good women and EVIL women among us... This is so long ago who knows...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans remind us how "classy" they are about Peyton" in 3... 2... 1...

Most disgusting fans in American sports.

And most insecure and bitter.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to piece this together:

20 years ago....

1 ) 19 year old Peyton Manning dropped his pants next to some girl. He claims he was mooning someone. She claims it was some sort of sexual assault. Both sides are entitled to their story.
2) No criminal charges were ever made. No criminal penalties were enforced.
3) The University, not wanting any negative publicity, wrote her a giant check to go away.
4) There has been no mention of this ever again since 2003 including from the alleged victim.

So, how does this equate to his entire image being built on lies?????

That seems like a massive leap to frame the headline.

And the outage is coming from fans who fully supported Robert Kraft enabling a serial killer.

Disingenuous much?

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key words....20 years ago.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread failure. Get a clue before starting a thread dude.

They're getting desperate.

Wait, Pats fans haven't expressed outrage, blamed me and reminded everyone how "gracious and classy toward Peyton" they are?

How fucking pathetic this fan base is. :L

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a 19 year old dude acted inappropriately towards a young woman. Quelle horreur.

It's great to see that people want to condemn someone for acting immaturely at 19. I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that it would be a Pats fan doing it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I encourage people to look at both sides of the story. This article is definitely very one sided and only presents her side of the story.

I would also look at her history. This is not the only time that she has sued somebody. She has quite the history of quickly going to the court system any time she feels she has been wronged. Doesn't mean that Manning didn't do something wrong but she does have a history of taking things to a whole new level.