• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hardy appeal

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is even a 1% chance that the case is being treated any differently because its the Cowboys. Do you really think that? Sounds like something NE fans would say.

And we aren't going to use those FA dollars on a player at this point any way IMO. Maybe tinkering here or there at the roster cut down date which is still months away anyway. If anything we will just structure Dez's contract differently depending on how Hardy's suspension impacts this year's cap.

1. I tend not to think that way, but the longer this situation drags out, the more and more fishy it becomes. There was a clear alliance against Jerry Jones years ago after the uncapped year. Jones did nothing wrong according to rules of the league that year, and still the NFL spanked him, at the behest of certain owners. That uncapped incident causes me to raise an eyebrow, and now since this Hardy incident is setting new precedents, it strikes me as more than coincidence.

2. I agree with you that we probably aren't adding new pieces, and I think the best way to spend that money would be to front load Dez's new contract. However, if the decision doesn't come soon, neither of those choices may be options at Dallas' disposal.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like something NE fans would say
and the Pat fans sound a lot like the seattle fans the year before. Proud Peacocks.

Idiots on a keyboard will be found with any fan base and I shutter to think what this board would be like if Dallas were ever to be back on top. Dallas fans know all about over the top.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Pat fans sound a lot like the seattle fans the year before. Proud Peacocks.

Idiots on a keyboard will be found with any fan base and I shutter to think what this board would be like if Dallas were ever to be back on top. Dallas fans know all about over the top.

I'll happily take that trade off! Wouldn't you?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans know all about over the top

both good and bad
But I would put up with a board full of trolls for another SB win in Dallas Pocket

We all know they either love us or hate us no in between :D

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I tend not to think that way, but the longer this situation drags out, the more and more fishy it becomes. There was a clear alliance against Jerry Jones years ago after the uncapped year. Jones did nothing wrong according to rules of the league that year, and still the NFL spanked him, at the behest of certain owners. That uncapped incident causes me to raise an eyebrow, and now since this Hardy incident is setting new precedents, it strikes me as more than coincidence.

I'm not buying onto that with any serious money but the point is well taken
The NFL is painted into a corner and they know it
It would not surprise me one bit if they try to wait until the start of regular season to announce the decision.

this is ridiculous

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haha, I have that fear as well. I tend to think our 20 years of futility are just karma, something all teams go through. "Oh, your fan base wants to be turds to everyone else? Enjoy mediocrity for two decades and see how you feel." There won't be a big enough bandwagon for all the fair weather fans if Dallas makes another playoff run.

The problem with my theory are teams like Philly. never achieved the ultimate goal, but continue to suck decade after decade. They are the outlier.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with my theory are teams like Philly. never achieved the ultimate goal, but continue to suck decade after decade. They are the outlier.

After throwing batteries at Santa, and cheering as Micheal Irvin lay on the ground with a career ending injury, Philly doesn't deserve a Super Bowl -- EVER.

I'll never forget that day at the Vet. I wasn't there but watched on T.V., man I was heart broken. The Triplets were/are my three favorite players of all time, and the heart and soul of that group was on the ground, meanwhile the stadium was cheering at the sight. What a P.O.S. fan base. Fuck Philly

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After throwing batteries at Santa, and cheering as Micheal Irvin lay on the ground with a career ending injury, Philly doesn't deserve a Super Bowl -- EVER.

I'll never forget that day at the Vet. I wasn't there but watched on T.V., man I was heart broken. The Triplets were/are my three favorite players of all time, and the heart and soul of that group was on the ground, meanwhile the stadium was cheering at the sight. What a P.O.S. fan base. Fuck Philly

I thought it was batteries at Jimmy and snowballs at Santa. but that was ok because Santa was drunk. And "they weren't cheering Irvins injury, they were cheering for him to get up" :L

I threw up just trying to repeat that lame excuse.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was batteries at Jimmy and snowballs at Santa. but that was ok because Santa was drunk. And "they weren't cheering Irvins injury, they were cheering for him to get up" :L

I thought someone hacked your account.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny think about that drunk Santa is the original Santa who was suspossed to be there looked out the window saw the miserable weather and decided not to go watch that God awful team. The team in desperation saw a guy in a Santa suit in the stands and had him stand in go the original.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could be right about Santa and Jimmy. I don't remember that incident very well. Cheering Irvin's injury is about as low as it gets, I don't know that I have seen anything worse, except maybe the "malice at the palace". Ron Artest certainly went above and beyond that night...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad publicity that outside of football fans no one will care. In fact the lower number will bring bad publicity that non fans will care about. I truly think the delay means they cut the penalty by a large chunk. If they left it at a high number they'd announce it and say they areally trying to fix the problem and point fingers at the players.
Hope you are right. I don't trust godell though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is that since it will be our 5th game and NE's 4th game we would have him for the NE match up and Brady won't play unless he too gets his suspension reduced...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to make an attempt to go to that game, until I found out I'll be in NY that weekend.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This announcement did came on a Friday afternoon - only five weeks after we were expecting it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This announcement did came on a Friday afternoon - only five weeks after we were expecting it.

LOL...I forgot about that. If they really wanted to hide it they could have just released it at the same time as Brady's

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeus-Releases-The-Kraken-6-4-10-kc.jpg