• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hard game

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard game ahead of us
Hopefully we can pull it off
Here's to an injury free game

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The keys to the game for me are:
1. McCarron must do well managing the game making the correct reads and provide a passing threat early to keep them from loading the box.
2. We should run off the tackles more where the strength of our line is.
3. I think Kirkpatrick will hold his own so its up to Menzie and the other cb Milliner or Phelon to hold their own and make some plays.
*Finally, not a key to the game but i would like to see our Linebackers be honey-badgers more punching the ball out on defense and putting the helmets on the ball creating turn overs.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as hard as we thought... Hat trick in scoring, 1 defensive TD, 1 offensive TD & 1 special teams TD. Hitting on all cylinders. Next stop, Gainsville

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Florida will be a tough game. At the swamp, at night, and they are really starting to gather some momentum. They will be looking to prove themselves to the nation. We better be ready to play some hard, fast football. They are looking to be a lot further along than anybody thought they would be. Their staff has done a really fine job with this team. It is this type of road game in the SEC that defines a team.

Roll Tide Roll!