• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh interview with Colin Cowherd...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why run from Sparty? What's one more top opponent?

Putting words in my mouth. Just wondering why stop at MSU? Why so afraid of East Lansing? Does he have warrants there? Bastard children? Or is he just afraid to lose?

Obviously MSU is not afraid to play Bama. Obviously Bama is not afraid to play Western Kentucky or Fresno State. Obviously Bama is not afraid to play State in Alabama. Obviously Bama is afraid to play MSU in East Lansing.

Yeah, obviously Chattanooga isn't scared to play Bama either.

And neither is Charleston Southern this year either.

Honestly, I'm not even really sure what to say to someone who believes teams make the schedules out of fear and the decisions like this are made on such things. The notion that the AD's who schedule these games are scared of other teams is plain silly.

It's either something you want to believe and will stick with it because it makes you feel good, or you are clueless on how scheduling is done.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well have fun with that. If you believe the AD's of schools are making these choices out of "fear", then there isn't much to discuss.

Dude, stop it. You didn't even know who Bama replaced those games with until a MI fan filled you in. Or maybe you did and decided FSU and USC sounded better, and no one would notice?

Especially when the last time Alabama played Michigan St in 2010 it was like Alabama was playing a cupcake.

Yet Saban runs now when Sparty is a top program. Weird.

not even sure what you are talking about here. Alabama has the toughest schedule in college football - it's not an issue.

You just said the entire strength of schedule is the issue. That was preceded by your claim that Bama already has the toughest schedule. So what's the problem with keeping MSU?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Miss State, Tennessee , Arkansas are such a tough bunch of teams. The fake mystique of the SEC as being world beaters is a joke.

Alabama lost 3 games to SEC teams the year we treated you like a cupcake in a bowl game.

How does it feel riding Ohio St's coat tails btw? Comfortable like an old shoe is my guess.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I'm not even really sure what to say to someone who believes teams make the schedules out of fear and the decisions like this are made on such things. The notion that the AD's who schedule these games are scared of other teams is plain silly.

It's either something you want to believe and will stick with it because it makes you feel good, or you are clueless on how scheduling is done.

All the dumb insults you can think of doesn't explain why Saban is afraid to play in EL.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why wouldn't Alabama give up their home game for the neutral site and play at Michigan State? Alabama fans don't care about seeing high quality games at home.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama lost 3 games to SEC teams the year we treated you like a cupcake in a bowl game.

How does it feel riding Ohio St's coat tails btw? Comfortable like an old shoe is my guess.

Probably same as when the Bucks used you as toilet paper last year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, stop it. You didn't even know who Bama replaced those games with until a MI fan filled you in. Or maybe you did and decided FSU and USC sounded better, and no one would notice?

You just said the entire strength of schedule is the issue. That was preceded by your claim that Bama already has the toughest schedule. So what's the problem with keeping MSU?

:L

Wow. I was talking about adding EXTRA STRENGTH to the schedule. If the Michigan St games happen then the other 2 games do not get added because it is adding EXTRA strength to a schedule that would otherwise already be tough enough.

Are you new to all this? I know you don't normally post on this forum, but your responses lead me to believe you do not at all understand college football or scheduling.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have finished top 5 the last two seasons. You are dumb enough to believe that's riding coat tails. But a guy rushing for 225 yards had a lot of falling forward. We lost to a Heisman candidate. You got manhandled by a one dimensional QB.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be impressed if Obama would go home and home with SC. Ohio State and Nebraska didn't have a problem going home and home nor did V Tech amongst others

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
107554d1353838545-creeks-back-hijack.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have finished top 5 the last two seasons. You are dumb enough to believe that's riding coat tails. But a guy rushing for 225 yards had a lot of falling forward. We lost to a Heisman candidate. You got manhandled by a one dimensional QB.
you lost to a heisman winner that played for a natty.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
Wow. I was talking about adding EXTRA STRENGTH to the schedule. If the Michigan St games happen then the other 2 games do not get added because it is adding EXTRA strength to a schedule that would otherwise already be tough enough.

Western Kentucky and Fresno State is adding "EXTRA STRENGTH" to your schedule? Really?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

No, Michigan St isn't riding Ohio St's coat tails for it's top5 rankings.

You are, as I bolded. You are forced constantly to bring up Ohio St's accomplishments. How does it feel?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Bama will add EXTRA STRENGTH to their schedule in 2018 by scheduling a WNBA team.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Western Kentucky and Fresno State is adding "EXTRA STRENGTH" to your schedule? Really?

Those 2 teams are great for schedule strength as far as the cupcake games go.

And so are USC and Florida St.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

No, Michigan St isn't riding Ohio St's coat tails for it's top5 rankings.

You are, as I bolded. You are forced constantly to bring up Ohio St's accomplishments. How does it feel?
I am pointing out some of the stupidity you spew here. But why don't you play ignorant some more, it seems to be all you are good at.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't Alabama give up their home game for the neutral site and play at Michigan State? Alabama fans don't care about seeing high quality games at home.

Correct!