• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Birthday, Mingo

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Mingo was his name-0 (no relation to the guy who crushed T. Siemian's shoulder last night).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Mingo was his name-0 (no relation to the guy who crushed T. Siemian's shoulder last night).

It was his first sack in 3 years and it probably cost us a top 5 pick. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we forget B Mingo was selected #6 overall. A reminder again that the draft is a crap shoot.

#3 or #8 who cares unless we get a QB. Probably end up selecting #5 with Lynch starting next two games.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sound like a broke record but again.... Goes back to college systems..... Majority of college systems are set up to fail players at the next level.. Players are so underdevloped or unknown how they will develop due to video game like systems college teams play in. There is harldy any defense in college football, spread style offenses, inflated numbers..

If I were a recruit I would be looking to go to big 10 schools like Wisconsin, Iowa... Where you can play right away and develop in an NFL style system.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sound like a broke record but again.... Goes back to college systems..... Majority of college systems are set up to fail players at the next level.. Players are so underdevloped or unknown how they will develop due to video game like systems college teams play in. There is harldy any defense in college football, spread style offenses, inflated numbers..

If I were a recruit I would be looking to go to big 10 schools like Wisconsin, Iowa... Where you can play right away and develop in an NFL style system.

Elway should have called u when they were debating LTs last year