• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Habs Fire Claude Julien and Kirk Muller

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dominique Ducharme is the interim

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely no surprise here. Out of ideas and any sort of creativity. Sure we looked good and fancy to start the year, but the minute another team adapted to us, we were confused, constantly out of place, and personally think we were playing the wrong pairings in defense.

Just please no Babcock. Please no Babcock. Please no Babcock.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see what Ducharme does in the interim. I love watching Laval and enjoy their style of play so while I don't expect him to be the long term solution, it'd be nice to get some new ideas in the locker room.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely no surprise here. Out of ideas and any sort of creativity. Sure we looked good and fancy to start the year, but the minute another team adapted to us, we were confused, constantly out of place, and personally think we were playing the wrong pairings in defense.

Just please no Babcock. Please no Babcock. Please no Babcock.

Mike is getting university students to rat on each other in Saskatoon.

/Besides, he can't speak French lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Alex Burrows is coming in as an assistant coach.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Habs going nowhere as long as Bergy is in charge.

View attachment 265861

Disagree. Bergevin proved himself to have a good eye with the additions of Suzuki, Toffoli, Romanov, Anderson, and spending money on Allen.

I'm glad he's pissed by our results because we have the second best team in Canada, yet just got swept by the dumpster fire that is Ottawa.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all Price's fault, apparently.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think Claude's biggest gaff this year was his love affair with Edmundson. I say play Mete with Romanov, Kubalk with Petry, and then the Chariot and Weber on Line 1.

Edmundson is dead wait at this point and his liability is showing each and every night.

It's all Price's fault, apparently.

Obviously someone didn't watch last night, because their was a lot of bad, but it wasn't Price.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. Bergevin proved himself to have a good eye with the additions of Suzuki, Toffoli, Romanov, Anderson, and spending money on Allen.

I'm glad he's pissed by our results because we have the second best team in Canada, yet just got swept by the dumpster fire that is Ottawa.
The Molson family should be pissed by our results and clean out the management suite. To mediocre for too long. He should have been tossed after the PK debacle. We had a team strong enough to go way deep into the playoffs then. Floundering since. Accountability!!! Habs fans demand and deserve better.

Reactions: Eco

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Molson family should be pissed by our results and clean out the management suite. To mediocre for too long. He should have been tossed after the PK debacle. We had a team strong enough to go way deep into the playoffs then. Floundering since. Accountability!!! Habs fans demand and deserve better.

I agree about the Molson family being livid. This crap has been going on for too long in Montreal. I guess I got some hope after how last year ended and this one began, but we have a better squad this year over last year, with two future 1st liners on our team in Romanov and Suzuki.

I like Anderson, but that contract is heinous. Price contract will hamper us for years, and despite his good game last night, Weber is certainly not playing up to his contract.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about the Molson family being livid. This crap has been going on for too long in Montreal. I guess I got some hope after how last year ended and this one began, but we have a better squad this year over last year, with two future 1st liners on our team in Romanov and Suzuki.

I like Anderson, but that contract is heinous. Price contract will hamper us for years, and despite his good game last night, Weber is certainly not playing up to his contract.
Bergy always finds a way to climb the mountain then fall off the other side. Train wreck. Don't be fooled by a few slick trades here and there.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what Julien was supposed to do with a roster that doesn’t have talent. There was no way to play this lineup that would’ve produced different results.

I said it about 5 times before last year’s deadline, this team should’ve dumped everybody expiring in the next two offseasons and built the roster with the proceeds. Imagine what they could’ve done with a fuck ton of picks and cap space right now with every team pulling cap gymnastics to not go over it. This roster was never winning.