• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HA HA is back!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't there other players that have allegedly been paid in recent years while playing for Bama? I thought that was the issue...

Not really. There is DJ Fluker that got paid by an agent I guess. Not sure what is going to happen with that one yet. It was Yahoo who broke the story and the ones that did it said they refuse to give the NCAA anything. However, DJ was supposedly cooperating with the NCAA, so not sure what will happen.

Nobody has been paid to come to the school or something that would be an advantage on the field. But both cases were rules violations that carry consequences, especially if not handled properly. The Haha incident mentioned here was handled properly and resulted only in a 2 game suspension. The DJ incident is much more worrisome, even though the university was not involved because it's too late to suspend him etc.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their whole athletic department got free textbooks.......must be nice :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, younger players got experience through playing time while several "older starting" players were sitting on the bench, were thrilled to welcome back their leader and the best , Ha Ha Dix! After serving a two game suspension that led to many threads by jealous haters saying Bama was going to get hammered has now been cleared by the ncaa!

To all those who participated in this hate, and you know who you are, what happened? :noidea:

No hard feelings. We understand when you're the king everyone wants to see you got through misery or fail.
:suds:

Heya BamaTee --where is your brother VBB>?

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. The money was given to him from a coach on staff who was helping him pay for the subwoofers that were stolen out of his brand new Dodge Charger. Seems legit.

:dhd:

I Thought it was all his new suits that got stolen.:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny-GIF-How-I-leave-work-every-Friday.gif

Looks like some ohio state fans--- bunch of pixies up there at the shoe

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Thought it was all his new suits that got stolen.:lol:

No, they were wearing new suits while stealing subwoofers and buying snacks with a stolen credit card.

Also, WOOT FER HAHA!

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their whole athletic department got free textbooks.......must be nice :D

Everyone on scollie gets free books. Thats SOP for everyone. it turns out however, You cant take extra books and sell them to others for profit.:rollseyes:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heya BamaTee --where is your brother VBB>?

He retired from his job and went back to school. That has kept him very busy. He told me about a site several CBSers went but it's much smaller. He doesn't get on that much. I told him about this but warned him it's very different. It's like it's very west coast and east coast oriented. He's staying positive about the Tide but worried about the line and some db's at the time(talked to him early in the year).

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on scollie gets free books. Thats SOP for everyone. it turns out however, You cant take extra books and sell them to others for profit.:rollseyes:

Not when athletic department is stamped on them! :doh:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why be worried with Emmert in your pocket?

:stevie:

Says the fan from Scam Newton's team where 90% of the country know something went on! /big difference in something happening and proving something happened. :nod: Lets see, I can get $180k over here but I would rather go to Auburn for free since they have been so good and I love them! :L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He retired from his job and went back to school. That has kept him very busy. He told me about a site several CBSers went but it's much smaller. He doesn't get on that much. I told him about this but warned him it's very different. It's like it's very west coast and east coast oriented. He's staying positive about the Tide but worried about the line and some db's at the time(talked to him early in the year).

Well tell that fellow Texan --I said Hello.... ya did know he was born in Del Rio didn't ya? LOL
When ya talk to him next, tell him if he ever gets down around Stonewall, Texas (better known as the Texas Hill Country), he is welcome at my fire anytime..... The Shiner Bock will be ice cold and the Guinness even colder; Prime Rib on the Grill; perhaps my wife (A Bama Alum) will have a wine cooler for him and some friend chicken .......:lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well tell that fellow Texan --I said Hello.... ya did know he was born in Del Rio didn't ya? LOL
When ya talk to him next, tell him if he ever gets down around Stonewall, Texas (better known as the Texas Hill Country), he is welcome at my fire anytime..... The Shiner Bock will be ice cold and the Guinness even colder; Prime Rib on the Grill; perhaps my wife (A Bama Alum) will have a wine cooler for him and some friend chicken .......:lol:

I will. He's a great guy! He has family in Trussville Alabama which is just outside Birmingham and 30 minutes from Hoover where I live. We met up the last time he was here, about a year and half ago. He's one of those guys that's hard not to like! I'll pass all the above along to him and can I come too! Sounds too good to pass up! :suds:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the programs who have a leg to stand on when it comes to accusing Bama of misdeeds, Auburn is last on the totem pole.