• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HA HA is back!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, younger players got experience through playing time while several "older starting" players were sitting on the bench, were thrilled to welcome back their leader and the best , Ha Ha Dix! After serving a two game suspension that led to many threads by jealous haters saying Bama was going to get hammered has now been cleared by the ncaa!

To all those who participated in this hate, and you know who you are, what happened? :noidea:

No hard feelings. We understand when you're the king everyone wants to see you got through misery or fail.
:suds:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, younger players got experience through playing time while several "older starting" players were sitting on the bench, were thrilled to welcome back their leader and the best , Ha Ha Dix! After serving a two game suspension that led to many threads by jealous haters saying Bama was going to get hammered has now been cleared by the ncaa!

To all those who participated in this hate, and you know who you are, what happened? :noidea:

No hard feelings. We understand when you're the king everyone wants to see you got through misery or fail. :suds:

yeah, we know all about that :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
89HANHg.gif

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama playing with players that they paid.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is surprised.

I sure ain't. I said it from the start it wasn't as big a deal as some people made it out to be. He paid the money back almost immediately and wouldn't be found in ineligible and so on.

People can get upset all they want, but they need to take a look at the bigger picture rather than just wanting anyone who isn't their team to suffer. Rules were broken, no doubt about that, but the difference maker is how the situation was handled.

It's when schools try to cover it up, don't report it and things of that nature that things get nasty, and that's when they should. As long as schools are doing the right things, this is exactly what should happen, individual penalties for the broken rules which are based on doing the right things after.

IMO, people who think the right thing wasn't done are more worried about who was involved rather than what actually happened, and they don't fucking matter anyway. If it was their school, they sure as hell wouldn't think the entire school should be punished for something like this.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you misunderstood.

My fault

I should have said no one should be surprised as this wasn't a big deal.

The only thing that would have been a problem was proving Bama knew before AtM game but waited for the scrub portion of schedule to report.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Alabama just as much as anybody else, but that nickname is super gheeeey

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure ain't. I said it from the start it wasn't as big a deal as some people made it out to be. He paid the money back almost immediately and wouldn't be found in ineligible and so on.

People can get upset all they want, but they need to take a look at the bigger picture rather than just wanting anyone who isn't their team to suffer. Rules were broken, no doubt about that, but the difference maker is how the situation was handled.

It's when schools try to cover it up, don't report it and things of that nature that things get nasty, and that's when they should. As long as schools are doing the right things, this is exactly what should happen, individual penalties for the broken rules which are based on doing the right things after.

IMO, people who think the right thing wasn't done are more worried about who was involved rather than what actually happened, and they don't fucking matter anyway. If it was their school, they sure as hell wouldn't think the entire school should be punished for something like this.

Why be worried with Emmert in your pocket?

:stevie:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One example:

Cheat'n bammercrats!1!!

When the Democrats are running things the “turds” always rise to the top

Turd championship claims
1961 Kennedy
1964 Johnson
1965 Johnson
1973 Nixon (Outlier but it was During the Height of Watergate)
1978 Carter
1979 Carter
1992 Clinton elected
2009 Obama
2011 Obama
2012 Obama

:laugh3:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One example:

Cheat'n bammercrats!1!!

When the Democrats are running things the “turds” always rise to the top

Turd championship claims
1961 Kennedy
1964 Johnson
1965 Johnson
1973 Nixon (Outlier but it was During the Height of Watergate)
1978 Carter
1979 Carter
1992 Clinton elected
2009 Obama
2011 Obama
2012 Obama

:laugh3:

LOL

:wtf2:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't there other players that have allegedly been paid in recent years while playing for Bama? I thought that was the issue...