• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guess our starting gaurds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown Long. Slauson so far is not cutting the mustard. Ya it's early but as of right now this is how it will be. Who will be moved over the the L side? My guess is Long.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the left side of the line was playing pretty well for the first practice in full pads, it was mainly Webb that struggled verse just Wooten every time he was out there and obviously Long still learning. I still think it will be Slauson and Long with Brown backing up both positions.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ I agree.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the left side of the line was playing pretty well for the first practice in full pads, it was mainly Webb that struggled verse just Wooten every time he was out there and obviously Long still learning. I still think it will be Slauson and Long with Brown backing up both positions.

I keep hearing Brown and Long look real good and Slauson not so much.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing Brown and Long look real good and Slauson not so much.

At least for that 1st padded practice it was the complete opposite. They sat Slauson out for a little bit and gave Brown some reps at LG just to give him some rest and give more reps to Long at RG. When Bushrod went out Scott was looking awful on the left side and the ride guards were looking better with Webb still struggling. I also heard Jordan Mills has been descent so far but probably wont get any good looks to start at all this year which is expected.

touchdownhester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys its been a while...espn sucked anyway...kept getting banned....anyway...its going to be slauson and long....as it should be....

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys its been a while...espn sucked anyway...kept getting banned....anyway...its going to be slauson and long....as it should be....

It will either be a battle between Brown and Long up until the end of preseason or I think they pencil in Long as the starter next week. Emery did a great job finding a player that strong and smart to play the offensive line. To me he was a better fit in this system then Warmack or Cooper if they fell to us.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to see ya TDH. The old crew is all showing up.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:Glad to see ya make it here TD. Just about the whole gangs here. Some dont post as often, but most have made the voyage.