• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GriEER officially good to go

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure there are a bunch of churches in the greater DC area where you can sing all the praises your heart desires. BTW, do you pray for forgiveness for all of the lies and untruths you post on this board regularly.

I know I pray for you as a result of your sins committed here...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but singing praises at church is more important than a ball game. I love Mountie sports, but I agree with BYU, some things are more important than sports.
:scratch::scratch::nono::hellno:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What service starts at 7 pm? I am catholic and we don't even do those hours :suds:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was thinking too!

We all must pray for DAD's forgiveness!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What service starts at 7 pm? I am catholic and we don't even do those hours :suds:
Sunday evening service starts at 6, like at most every church, gets out at about 7:30. I am on the praise band, and can not hardly drive to DC for a ball game and go to church at the same time. Like it or not, there are things more important than a football game in this life, especially when we keep selling our games to occur at times reserved for other activities.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure there are a bunch of churches in the greater DC area where you can sing all the praises your heart desires. BTW, do you pray for forgiveness for all of the lies and untruths you post on this board regularly.

I know I pray for you as a result of your sins committed here...
AND THIS guy calls me a troll..............I pray for your mental health, my friend.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I like my early morning mass, never have heard of Sunday night services(not calling you a liar)...We have Saturday night mass.

Well boys I will see the rest of you there.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are few churches which have evening services. Maybe DAD could share his church's website for us...

I have to ask... when does he feel it's OK to miss Sunday services? When he travels for work... for vacation?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are few churches which have evening services. Maybe DAD could share his church's website for us...

I have to ask... when does he feel it's OK to miss Sunday services? When he travels for work... for vacation?
:lebowski2:

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stayed away from these petty spats in the past, but people’s religion, or lack of, should be left alone on a sports board. I still have family in Northern Ireland, so I know firsthand the interminable sectarian strife there, and the toll it has taken. Please, everyone give it a rest.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton... me, you and DAD could all go celebrate our love for God at a place of worship near your cave... right? It would be really cool to hear DAD's praise band skills. We could work something out for a Saturday night or Sunday morning?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stayed away from these petty spats in the past, but people’s religion, or lack of, should be left alone on a sports board. I still have family in Northern Ireland, so I know firsthand the interminable sectarian strife there, and the toll it has taken. Please, everyone give it a rest.

What the fuck does that have to do with any of this?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was addicted to prescription drugs. My grandmother was an alcoholic.

No one should talk about our coaches having drinking problems?

Fuck political correctness.

We're doing nothing but giving DAD a hard time because everyone of us knew he wouldn't go to the game. Only a weakling would go the route of going to church to find an excuse he thought would be untouchable.

My God...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bat,

You have to understand that Poppy will throw anything out he as an excuse instead of saying what it is. He once brought up something about growing up in a small town that had a power plant, or something, where people got killed. It was way out there and had nothing to do with the topic at hand.
If church is the real reason, so be it, however most denominations reach far and wide and welcome visitors from out of state. If his choir group cannot function without him missing, so be it. I used to work with a guy who went to Wednesday evening services. He made sure that if he was traveling for work, he would find a local church that had Wednesday evening service. Even if our work group had an annual meeting, he would not attend our Wednesday evening function in favor of church. The man was from Arkansas and was able to find a service in Buffalo, NY. I do not know of a denomination that only has Sunday evening services but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Rusher seems to know of at least 1 faith that has Sunday evening only services. Please enlighten.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two are unbelievable. MOST churches have services both Sunday morning and evening. I have made a commitment to our church to sing in the praise band, that commitment is more important than a football game that WAS scheduled for Saturday, and moved to Sunday to get more people watching on TV. Mad, travelling for work in the summer, I have made arrangements for another fellow to fill my spot and find a church to worship in whatever town I am in. There is a HUGE difference between missing church at home for work and for a rescheduled ball game.........My commitment is to God, not to a money grubbing athletic department, and if you two don't like it, so be it. The priorities in life should be: God, family, church, work, play, IN THAT ORDER. Bo Shembeckler had it right: football should be Saturday at noon.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was addicted to prescription drugs. My grandmother was an alcoholic.

No one should talk about our coaches having drinking problems?

Fuck political correctness.

We're doing nothing but giving DAD a hard time because everyone of us knew he wouldn't go to the game. Only a weakling would go the route of going to church to find an excuse he thought would be untouchable.

My God...
Admitted to being a troll, what a fine guy

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you ever BEEN to a church? Nearly EVERY church has Sunday evening service.......and it is NEVER ok to miss church

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I like my early morning mass, never have heard of Sunday night services(not calling you a liar)...We have Saturday night mass.

Well boys I will see the rest of you there.
never heard of Sunday evening service?????? Guess you don't get out much. Most every Baptist church has evening service, as do many other protestant denominations.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Poppy. I make a post that kind of supports your claim of Sunday evening services, except the guy went on Wednesday evening and get bashed for asking Rusher of some Denominations who have Sunday evening services?

Wouldn't Saturday only games affect another group who only worships on Saturdays? I thought that you being a professed man of God would have more compassion and sympathy for a fellow poster who gave us all an insight to his family, unless you're calling him a liar, or in your words, a troll.

Why is church #3? Wouldn't that follow under #1? If your family, which ranked #2, all wanted to go to the game instead of church, would you then have to go since #2 is more important than #3 on your list. I already know what your going to say, but an interesting thought. When I travel for work, Monday is usually my travel day and I'm back by Friday evening.