• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greatest heels of all time

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Shiek, Bulldog Brower, Dick the Bruiser, Crybaby Cannon, Wild Bull Curry, Ric Flair

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go recent since I didn't see the older time heels much. I know the older ones are probably 10x better than the newer ones. But during my prime of watching WWF ('96-2002) i'll go with the following as greatest heels.

I saw the tail end of Shawn Michaels during his prime in the mid 90s. He was an awesome heel.

Triple H was probably the biggest and most dominant heel of that period...What tops it off is he is somewhat of a heel in real life how he is in with the McMahons.

Obviously McMahons, back in the day...Current day their persona is old and ridiculously boring. But one thing is for sure, McMahon(s) should NEVER be a face, they are horrible at it.

DX was pretty good heel stable

But overall, looking back...Triple H was probably the best heel of the early 2000's.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go recent since I didn't see the older time heels much. I know the older ones are probably 10x better than the newer ones. But during my prime of watching WWF ('96-2002) i'll go with the following as greatest heels.

I saw the tail end of Shawn Michaels during his prime in the mid 90s. He was an awesome heel.

Triple H was probably the biggest and most dominant heel of that period...What tops it off is he is somewhat of a heel in real life how he is in with the McMahons.

Obviously McMahons, back in the day...Current day their persona is old and ridiculously boring. But one thing is for sure, McMahon(s) should NEVER be a face, they are horrible at it.

DX was pretty good heel stable

But overall, looking back...Triple H was probably the best heel of the early 2000's.

This times one hundred million thousand. :agree::10:

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy many of you may have never heard of because he spent most of his career in Texas and died very young from a cocaine overdose but was, when I was young, one of the favorite people I loved to hate was Gorgeous Gino Hernandez.

As for managers, my favorite all-time is Jim Cornette.

Yeah I remember him it's a shame he died so young. A lot of good wrestlers died young in Texas (Von Erich's etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember him it's a shame he died so young. A lot of good wrestlers died young in Texas (Von Erich's etc)

Yeah, there was a large drug problem in the workforce in World Class Championship Wrestling in the 80s and 90s until it went belly up and got bought out by USWA.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some others not mentioned yet:
Abdullah the Butcher-scary man! Liked to bleed.
Killer Khan-broke Andre's leg (kayfabe)
Stan Hansen-broke Sanmartino's neck (real!). Legendary in Japan.
Van Vader-It's Vader time! Also a legend in Japan
Blackjack Mulligan-tag team great with the Blackjacks and the Machines
Buzz Sawyer- His feud with Tommy Rich was the greatest of all time!
Kevin Sullivan-Played a pretty-boy, a devil worshipper, a jock, and just a bad guy. He led many factions (Dungeon of Doom for example).
Gorgeous George- paved the way for Flair and countless others.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a great face but why has noone mentioned the Rock? He became the Rock and all his catch phrases as a heal. Just like Flair and Austin, Rock was such an awesome heal it became cool to like them.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a great face but why has noone mentioned the Ro

It doesnt matter what you think!

itdoesntmatter.jpg

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can talk up the Rock, but he is more of a face than a heel even when he is playing a heel.

Brusier Brody was a great heel. I forgot to mention him earlier.