• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Article - Must Read

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamination just smears the blood I write their names with, at least if you do it too soon and/or with too much blood.

Formally just meant I didn't have him in the list I made above of least favorite NBA people. He's there now, rightfully.

I see Scott in the list below:

Least favorite NBA people:

1. Mark Jackson.
2. Derek Fisher (though it did help us financially for him to leave).
3. Derek Harper (http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1998-02-22/sports/1998053153_1_seikaly-karl-malone-deal)
4. John Amaechi (not because he's gay, because he hates Utah and Sloan and just took a paycheck, his words - yes, I blame him, I'd take the paycheck and play hard.)
5. Byron Scott - Got into it with Malone, saying Karl had no heart and called him a coattail rider when he joined the Lakers (I didn't like he left us either). Had some moments with the Lakers, but we all know that he rode coattails, too. So, being a role player riding coattails supposed to give you rings and credit, but being a great player isn't if he won in 2004?
6. Ron Seikly (Reportedly refused to come from the dead Magic to the Finals bound Jazz because of us, but I put him at 5th and not higher on this list because it's not confirmed.)
???. Michael Jordan - Only because he came back, nothing personal. I'd like to have won a championship, even if it weren't against the best. I didn't assign a number here because he really didn't do anything offensive or personal, I just didn't like losing. It's not his fault refs didn't call his push-off, take away a three pointer when it didn't violate the shot clock, or count a jumper clearly after the 24 second shot clock expired.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.

Thanks.

I didn't know you could edit posts that much later.

It's a perk of being a moderator. But with power, comes responsibility. ;)