• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland Article Sums it up perfectly

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Watching Philly next season is going to be awful. It is only for the NBA’s jittery League Pass fiends watching four games at once, tweeting, and chugging Red Bull. But watching Philly over the next half-decade is going to be amazing."

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Watching Philly next season is going to be awful. It is only for the NBA’s jittery League Pass fiends watching four games at once, tweeting, and chugging Red Bull. But watching Philly over the next half-decade is going to be amazing."

Irish. Over/under Philly wins 15 games? I'm taking under.:bawling:

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irish. Over/under Philly wins 15 games? I'm taking under.:bawling:

Considering they barely made it over that this season and had a tremendous start with a roster full of bona-fide NBA players, I think taking the under is very smart on 15 wins. I do think Nerlens is going to be solid to spectacular, but I think the majority of that will come on D and in transition. In a half court O, I don't know that he will be there yet.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they barely made it over that this season and had a tremendous start with a roster full of bona-fide NBA players, I think taking the under is very smart on 15 wins. I do think Nerlens is going to be solid to spectacular, but I think the majority of that will come on D and in transition. In a half court O, I don't know that he will be there yet.

I really like the direction they are heading. The Holliday trade was brilliant and while drafting Embiid was very risky, that is the type of chance you need to take to build a championship caliber team. These guys know what they are doing.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the direction they are heading. The Holliday trade was brilliant and while drafting Embiid was very risky, that is the type of chance you need to take to build a championship caliber team. These guys know what they are doing.

Tlance, I agree whole-heartedly. Bold risks are needed to be great - Miami took them when they gutted their roster, and got the big 3 and 4 finals runs and 2 titles. Shooting for mediocre keeps fans around longer, but no payout. I'd rather this approach of shoot for the moon and stars.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy i tell ya……in 2018, for a good 5 games stretch when embiid and noel are finally healthy, the Sixers will be awesome. and then after those 5 games embiid will have a major set back and will never play again. Noel injuries will be off and on and will later finish his short career in another city before retiring at 25.