• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gophers undefeated bitches!!!

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Minnesota beats Penn State, Wisconsin, and Ohio State - especially with Chase Young - there is no way they are not in. Being unbeaten with likely two top 10-ish wins on your resume is going to get you in. I don't care if you're OSU, Minnesota, or even Indiana.
Agreed.

Trying to think of some weird scenario where they beat Penn State. Then Penn State beats Ohio State so they have to beat Penn State again in Indy. Wisconsin loses to Iowa so beating them doesn't look as impressive. And say Penn State has some major injuries before Indy.

That might be the only way.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Minnesota and Baylor in the Playoffs this year.

giphy.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Trying to think of some weird scenario where they beat Penn State. Then Penn State beats Ohio State so they have to beat Penn State again in Indy. Wisconsin loses to Iowa so beating them doesn't look as impressive. And say Penn State has some major injuries before Indy.

That might be the only way.
It still won't happen. If they're an unbeaten P5 champ, especially one of the good P5 conferences, they are in the playoff no matter what. The Big 12 and Pac 12 will have champs with at least 1-loss most likely, which means there will likely only be two other unbeaten teams, Clemson and the SEC champ. Minnesota would undoubtedly be in.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Minnesota winning this game. Penn State barely beat Michigan at home and have had some grind it out wins on the road as well. No means will this be a blowout.
Penn State is the better team.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L
If Minnesota beats Penn State, Wisconsin, and Ohio State - especially with Chase Young - there is no way they are not in. Being unbeaten with likely two top 10-ish wins on your resume is going to get you in. I don't care if you're OSU, Minnesota, or even Indiana.
Not a chance, but lets slow our roll here. Ill be cheering for the Gophers as much as anybody, but we are going to be slapped hard by PSU.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L

Not a chance, but lets slow our roll here. Ill be cheering for the Gophers as much as anybody, but we are going to be slapped hard by PSU.
I think it's going to be a good game. Penn State has legitimate top-end talent, but Minnesota is a good team. They're not a few really good players and a bunch of ancillary guys. They play well together, they're solid defensively, and they have enough talent on offense to play with most teams. Tyler Johnson is a beast, Rodney Smith is a solid RB, and Tanner Morgan is quietly one of the more effective QBs in the nation (7th in passer rating, 6th in YPA, with 65% comp). This is a good team that is probably under-ranked.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More brilliant analysis
They were ranked #4 coming into this game so I trusted the experts. I also gave Minnesota props after the game. I suppose you had the Gophers as the favorite.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I'm liking these Gophers.

What's not to like. They are like a Leave it to Beaver episode...all wholesome and shit. Makes you want to wear a letterman sweater and say gosh and darn it. Seriously, how can you dislike this team, there's no douchebags, no big name stars, they put out max effort, the coach is a choir boy...it would be like disliking puppies.