• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Season Sharks

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys played better than the outcome. Hopefully for you guys next year is the year. Anyone who considered this series a choke didnt watch it. So Godd luck next year to Filosophy, Liolsh, Destroy, and anyone im forgetting oh ya slimpkins.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks buddy, you have a hell of a team over there. Good luck in the finals, I think you should have your first cup in a long time.

On a side note, it was an ok season, but not a good one. They just didn't choke this time. Next year is going to see team teal much different. No Nabby and probably watch Patrick Marleau become a King unfortunately. Oh well, all the Sharks exits make it easy to be a good loser.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Q. Tough to get swept after waiting for six years to get back but the better team won this series. As down as you feel afterward I am sure there are plenty of teams that would like to switch places with San Jose.

Good luck in the finals.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good season Sharks fans. I think the Sharks are really good, but Chicago is rolling now. Everything seems to be clicking for them now.

The Soggy one

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
good series and yea, you guys (sharks fans) deserved a better outcome. congrats on making it to the WC finals though. better than the wings turned out

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good series and yea, you guys (sharks fans) deserved a better outcome. congrats on making it to the WC finals though. better than the wings turned out

Thanks Soggy. Funny thing is, is that both series of the Sharks vs. Wings and Sharks vs. Hawks were eerily similar. Both series appeared to be blowouts judging by the games played, but both series were also much, much closer than the outcome would imply.

Oh well, good luck Chicago (though I don't think you'll need it much).....even if your trolls have invaded the Sharks ES*N message board, lol.

Keith, Toews, Kane and Buttfuglyin are beasts.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks got blown out bigger than what happened to the Sharks which was not a blow out. 2 games could have easily gone the other way and it would be 3-1 Sharks right now. That being said Hawks just seem to be that team of Destiny this year. they remind me of the Ducks when they won the cup but even deeper.

Good Season Sharks for sure but I wonder if their ownership will see it the same way....

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks deserved a better fate. I really thought beating a hot Wings team (homer goggles) and getting to the conference finals would go a long way to get rid of the postseason choking reputation.
The way the series turned out, it seems that will not be the perception.
The Sharks did play hard and deserved at least a win or two.
It will be an interesting offseason.
Best of luck going forward for the Sharks and their fans.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
good season sharks fans. I feel bad for you in a misery loves company sort of way. The Caps and Sharks have a few similarities in how their last few seasons have gone.

With the sharks, you wonder how long their window of opportunity will remain open??

I really thought they were going to make it to the SCFs, but Chicago started clicking at the right time.

I think it's fair to say the sharks are the 2nd best team in the league. I'd think the 'Hawks will be heavily favored to win vs. whoever comes out of the East, and I'm pretty sure the Sharks would have been as well.