• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good season Buckeyes....Gameplan for the Rose Bowl

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it as a problem until Indy. And I'm not so sure MSU's D can stop us for 60 minutes.

I doubt MSU can stop our offense. They will hold us well under avg points per game, but I still think that the Buckeyes still score in the 20s.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BZOMCVECUAAu3Cp.jpg

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Bama or FSU don't lose. I knew their defense wasn't good and I know they had 3 starters out on defense this game, but this is pathetic!

Looking forward to next season! :suds:

Not a good performance on defense. Even the offense looked bad at times and we scored 60 points!

Braxton Miller had trouble throwing all day. Many passes were way too long. Tackling looked off. Just have to regroup and wait for Indiana next week.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good performance on defense. Even the offense looked bad at times and we scored 60 points!

Braxton Miller had trouble throwing all day. Many passes were way too long. Tackling looked off. Just have to regroup and wait for Indiana next week.

True. And I think some people aren't realizing what this thread is about.

We are not good enough to play in the NCG, that is why I said prepare for the Rose Bowl. It is not taht we are guaranteed the Rose, but defeinitely don't deserve a NCG.

Btw....that might of been the worst throwing display I have seen Brax in a long time. He wasn't close on half of those throws

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we are. Just can't play like today.

Anyone can play with anyone in one game. But if they don't play a perfect game they wouldn't have a shot at Bama or FSU.

Is FSU/Bama don't play their best game they can still win. That is the difference.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can play with anyone in one game. But if they don't play a perfect game they wouldn't have a shot at Bama or FSU.

Is FSU/Bama don't play their best game they can still win. That is the difference.

Sorry but you don't know that for sure. You just sound like you have been sucking on espn's exhaust pipe.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people insist on projecting the worst game one team plays as the way they will perform in a particular fantasy matchup while projecting the best game another team plays as the way they will perform in the same fantasy matchup?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not care who Ohio plays in the postseason but seeing them play Bama would be fun, or FSU or Oregon...Baylor or Stanford too. I know it sucks it makes the B1G look worse but small price to pay.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like mostly hillbillies voted for Baylor. Do you really tryst people with half their teeth voting? Look what that crowd put in the White House.:lol:

Your location says South Carolina. So did you vote for Baylor too?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people insist on projecting the worst game one team plays as the way they will perform in a particular fantasy matchup while projecting the best game another team plays as the way they will perform in the same fantasy matchup?

Inconsistency. Great teams might have slip ups, but not multiple games.

You have watched all the games all year, you know they aren't consistency and Brax isn't either. Do you want to see us get curb stomped or go to the Rose Bowl, have a greater shot to continue the winning streak and we will be better next yr.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have watched all the games all year, you know they aren't consistency and Brax isn't either. Do you want to see us get curb stomped or go to the Rose Bowl, have a greater shot to continue the winning streak and we will be better next yr.

Ill take the chance every time. An inconsistent OSU was supposed to get curbstomped in 2002 and look how that turned out.

To not want the opportunity or to just write it off is very pussy of you IMO

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is the worst that could happen? They get blown out. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

I survived.

More importantly, the program survived. I'm glad you didn't get a vote in 2002 when we were heavy underdogs to Miami who had won 34 straight.

I know this: If they aren't in the game, they can't win it. I am betting none of the players are scared. Why should you be? They have much more to lose than you.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take the chance every time. An inconsistent OSU was supposed to get curbstomped in 2002 and look how that turned out.

To not want the opportunity or to just write it off is very pussy of you IMO

:agree: cheese and rice people, stop over-reacting. some of you act like hey lost.

:lame: if you want to settle for the Rose bowl......... :L

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad that a fan of the bucks doesn't even want to try.

I wasn't raised that way.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: cheese and rice people, stop over-reacting. some of you act like hey lost.

:lame: if you want to settle for the Rose bowl......... :L

I hope you are not thinking I feel that way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad that a fan of the bucks doesn't even want to try.

I wasn't raised that way.

I never said I didn't want a shot, but if they are gonna be in the NC I want to believe in they can win.

Confidence is the key.

Don't get me wrong I would be thrilled if they get in and anything can happen. But right now they need a lot of work to do.

And this isn't even close to the same team in 2002. They had a legit defense, was playing better competition to be better prepared.