• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good News Seahawks Fan!

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Frenemy

What going to happen to your Rams Now that Norton is NO longer in Seattle.

PS I have sources linking Norton to the Rams Job :whistle:
Better get new sources.

As long as the Hawks keep Adams, Rams offense will be fine.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For @fastforward , @Battlelyon and others who can't or don't regularly check the Seahawks Board.

I'm a Strong STRONG advocate for moving Adams to OLB where IMO his talents are more Suited for...

And have us Draft or get a SS through FA

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For @fastforward , @Battlelyon and others who can't or don't regularly check the Seahawks Board.

I'm a Strong STRONG advocate for moving Adams to OLB where IMO his talents are more Suited for...

What, he needs to move to corner so he can get burned...i mean cover Kupp

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But as a UnFanboy POV. You can see my point.

Their was a point in a SF game that was argued amongst Seahawks fans whose fault it is, IMO we won and shouldn't have been aruging about something Trivial as that, Adams or ????????????????.

But Adams Specialty is to quote a Wrestling Legend "Laying the Smacketh Down on some Candy asses" and Rushing. So why not move him to LB?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry for the Double Quote but Looking forward for the Next couple of years for the Brown/Kupp Matchup.

Kid held up very well when he got PT, before he got injured

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as a UnFanboy POV. You can see my point.

Their was a point in a SF game that was argued amongst Seahawks fans whose fault it is, IMO we won and shouldn't have been aruging about something Trivial as that, Adams or ????????????????.

But Adams Specialty is to quote a Wrestling Legend "Laying the Smacketh Down on some Candy asses" and Rushing. So why not move him to LB?
Yep, he's mire suited for OLB

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not anti-Seahawks or their fans. Adams is a very good player on a reasonable contract. The Seahawks just gave up too much to get him and they haven't used him particularly well. He's best as a hybrid LB/S. Theoretically he'd be better in tandem with another S/LB hybrid rather than switching him to LB. The Seahawks are financially lop-sided on offense so it isn't really fair to expect even offensive/defensive rankings. However, the Seahawks have switched between average defenses and historically bad defenses for 2 years now. Norton Jr. hasn't sorted things out quickly enough and the franchise needs an organisational change. The GM and HC weren't going to fire themselves and Waldron has only just got there. Norton Jr. has to go regardless of whether it's fair or not. He may do well with a different team that isn't so preoccupied with the S position. In the short-term the new DC will have to do better with Adams and find some young DL pass-rushing talent. The Seahawks will be tough to beat in 2022 but without a Mercurial DC it will be a re-building season.
...and based on the disastrous Rams promotion of TE coach Rob Boras to OC under Fisher, the next Mercurial Seahawks DC is probably not already on their staff.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not anti-Seahawks or their fans. Adams is a very good player on a reasonable contract. The Seahawks just gave up too much to get him and they haven't used him particularly well. He's best as a hybrid LB/S. Theoretically he'd be better in tandem with another S/LB hybrid rather than switching him to LB. The Seahawks are financially lop-sided on offense so it isn't really fair to expect even offensive/defensive rankings. However, the Seahawks have switched between average defenses and historically bad defenses for 2 years now. Norton Jr. hasn't sorted things out quickly enough and the franchise needs an organisational change. The GM and HC weren't going to fire themselves and Waldron has only just got there. Norton Jr. has to go regardless of whether it's fair or not. He may do well with a different team that isn't so preoccupied with the S position. In the short-term the new DC will have to do better with Adams and find some young DL pass-rushing talent. The Seahawks will be tough to beat in 2022 but without a Mercurial DC it will be a re-building season.
...and based on the disastrous Rams promotion of TE coach Rob Boras to OC under Fisher, the next Mercurial Seahawks DC is probably not already on their staff.
Keep talking like that and you’ll earn yourself an open mouth kiss

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think if marquise Blair could stay healthy, adams would have played that hybrid position.