• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Lord

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose Veldy, signs with 'Zona for a 5 yr $35mil deal

We sign Saffold for a 5 yr $42.5mil ?

Saffold for more than Veldheer?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THERE?

Reggie is already testing my last nerve.

tnt89868

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, WTF. Houston had his best year ever, now he's gone too. Reggie seems to ridding himself of Al Davis' picks. Tyrelle Pryor will be next.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie has Austin Howard coming in for a talk, he plays OT and is ok, you get him, along with Saffold at LG, Watson ETC.. OL might not be as bad as we all think!! Lets see what it looks like when the dust settles, then bring out the pitchforks!! I unpacked my pitchfork already but will wait to see what it looks like before I throw in the towel..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie has Austin Howard coming in for a talk, he plays OT and is ok, you get him, along with Saffold at LG, Watson ETC.. OL might not be as bad as we all think!! Lets see what it looks like when the dust settles, then bring out the pitchforks!! I unpacked my pitchfork already but will wait to see what it looks like before I throw in the towel..

OK if he starts out with Matthews 1st round and (insert name here) the best D player available round2, I might think about it, I'll have to get back to you.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the season ended there was rumors of Reggie and DA losing their jobs.. So I would go around to other sites to see what Raider fan were saying.. And MOST of them and I mean MOST!! Were like we need to KEEP Reggie and DA, all they need is their GUYS once they get THEIR guys its ALL good!!
Well Reggie is GETTING his guys!! So ALL is good right?? Its time to man up!!
Me I WANT Chucky to come back to US!! I wanted him when Hue got fired, last year and next year!!
But I will man up and let Reggie do his THANG and see what he gives us..
But if he does pass on QB with our first pick?? I will be out in full FORCE with my pitchfork!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, RaiderZar and a few others wanted him fired to start the season.. The rest wanted to keep them..
So lets see what kind of product he gives us this year?? Whats the worst that can happen?? We go 4-12 they both get fired and we start ALL OVER again with a TOP 5 PICK..
My posts are for all Raider Fans lurking!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, RaiderZar and a few others wanted him fired to start the season.. The rest wanted to keep them..
So lets see what kind of product he gives us this year?? Whats the worst that can happen?? We go 4-12 they both get fired and we start ALL OVER again with a TOP 5 PICK..
My posts are for all Raider Fans lurking!!

So far there hasn't been a transaction where I can say "Wow Reggie really nailed it", then came the Veldheer/Saffold head shaker, and our signing can't pass the physical? The best we can say about that is we dodged OUR OWN bullet! :L

I have been patient, but this is the year for RM and the Raiders to turn the corner, Reggie needs to knuckle down and start doing his homework, this thing is just getting started. A couple of decent moves, lets get this ball rolling.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flaraider, I was pissed like everybody else about letting Veldy and Houston go.. Then that whole Saffold thang was crazy as well.. That is all behind us now, time to start building our TEAM!! So far Reggie has got us 2 starting DEs, 1 starting RT with more to come.. Those are pretty good moves so far, its just hard to see past the first day of FA.. But if he keeps making the kind of moves we made the last couple of days we will be OK!!