• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Good Chance" Salary Cap Doesn't Get to $70M Next Season

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the word on what would be included in the expanded video review?

The one that I'd like to see most would be whether the puck deflected for the puck over the glass penalty (I'd rather see it gotten rid of entirely, but you take what you can get) and whether the puck hits the netting behind the glass.

I think the one into the netting is the one they're looking into most, as you recall, the Wings benefitted from a missed call in LA earlier this season.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, again. Somebody is bound to score during a 10-minute OT period.

I would love a situation where a team pulls the goalie at the end of regulation in a tie and again in OT because they need a point and the only ones available are for a win.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love a situation where a team pulls the goalie at the end of regulation in a tie and again in OT because they need a point and the only ones available are for a win.

Would be such a ballsy move.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goaltender interference has been a topic of conversation this season, and the group that talked about it came away considering giving on-ice officials a chance to review with a monitor in the penalty box.

Not sure how I feel about that one. On the one hand, I think the officials do a piss-poor job of calling goalie interference on goals. But on the other hand, I'm not a fan of making penalties other than puck over the glass (since that's a black or white, no grey area penalty) reviewable.