• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT: Bruins vs Flyers | 10/6 | 7:00pm ET | on VERSUS

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the caps dont play, so he's available..

i bet its doc though

noooo.jpg

It will probably be Doc.

206_noooo.jpg

Versus gave him the boot. He won't be calling games for them anymore. Too bad b/c I think he is an excellent play-by-play guy.

original.jpg

Sorry for ruining the page

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Versus gave him the boot. He won't be calling games for them anymore. Too bad b/c I think he is an excellent play-by-play guy.

oh wow.. i didnt know that.. that's a shame, he's very good.. and being outside the caps region now i wont hear him very often

for the most part though i think versus does a good job w/ their in-game guys.. the studio needs a lot of work, but the game commentary is pretty good.. except when pierre is between the glass (i really dont like him)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc: SCRAWRZ!!!

Beninati: SCOAREZ!!!

Paul Steiggy: SCROARZ!!!

Forslund: SKYOARES!!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're getting off topic again though.. lets keep bashing the bruins while nobody is here to defend them.

chara is a pansy.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to enjoy Bruins fans being dissapointed when they realize Thomas is not going to play like playoff 2011 Thomas.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to enjoy Bruins fans being dissapointed when they realize Thomas is not going to play like playoff 2011 Thomas.

or like the regular season thomas.. he's such an up and down goalie.. cant wait for him to be a down goalie this season :thumb:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Marchand, but I also doubt he does anything like he did in the playoff

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think the biggest disappointment is going to be krejci.. i'm just not buyin his game

horton is gunna get concussed, lucic is going to play like usual and get more credit than he deserves, and krejci wont be able to produce.. the offense is going to have to rely on seguin, cause 'marchy' is nothing more than an agitator.. dan carcillo with a little bit more of a brain

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're getting off topic again though.. lets keep bashing the bruins while nobody is here to defend them.

chara is a pansy.

or like the regular season thomas.. he's such an up and down goalie.. cant wait for him to be a down goalie this season :thumb:

i think the biggest disappointment is going to be krejci.. i'm just not buyin his game

horton is gunna get concussed, lucic is going to play like usual and get more credit than he deserves, and krejci wont be able to produce.. the offense is going to have to rely on seguin, cause 'marchy' is nothing more than an agitator.. dan carcillo with a little bit more of a brain

You guys crack me up. Thomas has won the Vezina the last 2 years he was healthy, lol. The Bruins were 5th in goals per game and 2nd in goals against. Well rounded teams win championships. You may not win the Cup yet again, but you should have a WS to celebrate in 3-4 weeks.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck baseball, the real sport starts tomorrow.

Yes, Thomas has two Vezinas in the past 3 seasons. Look at the season he didnt win. NO goalie is good consistently, I dont expect an aging Thomas after along run to play like that again

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck baseball, the real sport starts tomorrow.

Yes, Thomas has two Vezinas in the past 3 seasons. Look at the season he didnt win. NO goalie is good consistently, I dont expect an aging Thomas after along run to play like that again

He had a torn labrum in his left hip, lol. Name 1 goalie who'll win when playing in that condition.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys crack me up. Thomas has won the Vezina the last 2 years he was healthy, lol. The Bruins were 5th in goals per game and 2nd in goals against. Well rounded teams win championships. You may not win the Cup yet again, but you should have a WS to celebrate in 3-4 weeks.

haha i hope you didnt think we were being serious

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha i hope you didnt think we were being serious

That's why I said you crack me up. Congrats on getting Bryz. He could be ONE of the missing puzzle pieces. I think getting Peverley and Kelly is what put the Bruins over the top. A very good 3rd line.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said you crack me up. Congrats on getting Bryz. He could be ONE of the missing puzzle pieces. I think getting Peverley and Kelly is what put the Bruins over the top. A very good 3rd line.

haha good good.. i wanted vokoun, but bryz is an upgrade too i suppose

i thought peverley was a huge pick up.. he made a world of difference in the playoffs and i think he will continue to do so this year

and what i didnt say in my catastrophic prediction of the bruins failure, is that i actually could see seguin providing the lion's share of the offense for the RUINS. cause i'm really not buying krejci, that was true.. but i have no backup for that, its just a hunch.