• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT: Bruins vs Flyers | 10/6 | 7:00pm ET | on VERSUS

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty good game, Bruins dominated most of the first and had a brief lapse that cost them. Both defenses looked lost at times. Pronger looked horrible, hope he gets it together, Ilya? Hell Yea!

Good game Bruin fans.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fun game to watch. I enjoyed beating Boston after that ceremony.

Flyers were shaky at times but showed what potential they have. Our worst players were our veterans tonight (Timonen, Pronger). Rookies looked good, Rinaldo grew on me for keeping his cool all game, Talbot was very solid, Giroux was dirty, and Jagr showed he still has it.

Boston...Marchand got better which scares me. Very evenly matched game that could have went either way if it wasn't for some great Bryz saves and 1 Timonen save/Horton choke.

Great start to the season

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the Marchand goal.

Meh.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flyers were shaky at times but showed what potential they have. Our worst players were our veterans tonight (Timonen, Pronger). Rookies looked good, Rinaldo grew on me for keeping his cool all game, Talbot was very solid, Giroux was dirty, and Jagr showed he still has it.

Boston...Marchand got better which scares me. Very evenly matched game that could have went either way if it wasn't for some great Bryz saves and 1 Timonen save/Horton choke.

Was that a typo? Timonen was the best d-man for either team tonight.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was solely responsible for the 1st goal. He had several turnovers and he was just out of place.

He did redeem himself late in the third with what should be credited as a save.

It was definitely a shaky start - but I thought he redeemed himself, and then some, over the rest of the game.

Pronger, on the other hand, had a horrible defensive game.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was definitely a shaky start - but I thought he redeemed himself, and then some, over the rest of the game.

Pronger, on the other hand, had a horrible defensive game.

Pronger was solid most of the game but took a big hit to me during that Marchand undressing. His passes weren't good and he had that near fatal turnover to Lucic towards the end.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yeah I agree Boston came out very strong in the 1st and it seemed like they took advantage of Philly being unprepared to really hit the accelerator right out of the gates, but in the end Boston made costly errors and didn't capitalize on the Flyer's errors, and really that's how the B's win games. Well that and Thomas :becky:

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW good to be back on the board and very excited the season is on!!!!

Go Bruins!!!!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, yea... shaddup.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you guys noticed pronger last night :cool:.. thats all i'll say about it for now, only 1 game

obviously i didnt read the whole thread, but anybody else think the bruins banner ceremony was a bit over the top? i dont know if thats how they normally do it, but if thats how they normally do it they might as well write a loss up in game 1 for the defending champ every time.. i mean damn.. how do you play hockey after a ceremony like that? nothing says 'we're moving on to a new season' like celebrating the same way you do when you win the cup

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, we'll lambast TB tomorrow night.