• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glad to have Clutts

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so don't throw him the ball....but since the Cowboys corrected their mistake of not carrying a true FB, Murray has tore it up. Give Murray the ball early and often next week JG, you're job and the landscape of the Cowboys going forward depends on it. Give Murray the ball 25 times next week and the Cowboys host a playoff game and JG gets a reprieve. Otherwise, the entire coaching staff is gone by New Years

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Clutts. He has been a nice addition. I always liked Fiametta. Im just hoping to get Mo, Simms, Lee, back next week.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ever there's a week they need to figure out how to run the ball, it'll be next week. The Cowboys have to give their defense as much of a rest as possible, while keeping that Philly offense off the field. Although I must admit, after putting up over 50 points, it'll be interesting to see if Philly comes out a little flat. At least I hope they will.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the first drive of the 4th qtr (after going away from it AGAIN) showed Garrett/Callahan/Romo either finally bought into the philosophy of running or just flat out did it because of the criticism. I expect we run the ball a decent amount unless we get way down. I just wish Garrett would see how much better of a QB Romo is when the running game is being utilized. He is deadly when he goes to the PAP with the safeties moving the wrong way and the DL on their heels a little.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the first drive of the 4th qtr (after going away from it AGAIN) showed Garrett/Callahan/Romo either finally bought into the philosophy of running or just flat out did it because of the criticism. I expect we run the ball a decent amount unless we get way down. I just wish Garrett would see how much better of a QB Romo is when the running game is being utilized. He is deadly when he goes to the PAP with the safeties moving the wrong way and the DL on their heels a little.

Another huge concern are plays designed to deal with the pressure. Especially on 3rd down.
Look at the play where Romo gets sacked at the end of the first QTR. No outlet for the ball what so ever.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another huge concern are plays designed to deal with the pressure. Especially on 3rd down.
Look at the play where Romo gets sacked at the end of the first QTR. No outlet for the ball what so ever.

I know the play you're talking about. They showed an angle from behind Romo, and everyone he could throw to had their back to him

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the play you're talking about. They showed an angle from behind Romo, and everyone he could throw to had their back to him

The Giants ran a play that I never see with the Boys. The TE hits his guy off the line, takes 2 steps ..turns around. Bang ..burns the D for a solid 20 yards.

I know it's not always clear what the D is going to do but still, I can't remember us burning the D for blitzing in a while.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should only target clutts if he is in the endzone. He seems fumble prone like dunbar

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should only target clutts if he is in the endzone. He seems fumble prone like dunbar

So he has one career lost fumble and you have him down as fumble prone? I guess it's a good point though to compare him to Dunbar when it comes to fumbles since both guys have one career lost fumble...