• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gisele Brady: My Husband cant throw and catch the goddamn ball at the same time

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt Light dancing without a shirt has got to be some kind of violation.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray, we're million-freaking-aires. yea, I know we just lost the superbowl but watch this "wiggle wigglewigglewigglewiggle YAH! wiggle wigglewigglewigglewiggle YAH!"

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another reminder that these guys care a whole hell of a lot less about this shit than fans do.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was interesting that once the giants started forcing Brady to throw the ball deeper than he wanted was when he started to struggle. That is where the injury to Gronk and the lack of true talent at WR really started to show for the first time all year.

Also, on the final drive for N.E, I think it was Reedy who pointed out that Chad was open a few different times, but Brady never even looked his way.

Brady had a really good stretch, but then other than that...he was meh. Maybe if he wasn't throwing behind, above, or bouncing passes to his WR's they would have caught a few more.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I thought that was strange. I know Chad has had his problems picking up the system, but he had one catch and then was never thrown to again. Everyone was focusing on all the other receivers and Chad was left mostly in one on one situations. I'm surprised they didn't even take a shot at him more.