• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gisele Brady: My Husband cant throw and catch the goddamn ball at the same time

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
she may need comforting
smiley-happy047.gif

WATCH: Gisele rips Patriots receivers for husband Brady's Super Bowl loss - NYPOST.com

Fans can be heard yelling "Eli rules!" and "Eli owns your husband" as she made her way through Lucas Oil Stadium following the Patriots' 21-17 defeat, the second time Giants quarterback Eli Manning has bettered three-time winner Brady on the Super Bowl stage.

The comments riled Gisele, judging by video obtained by online gossip site The Insider, with the model making it quite clear to those around her who she thought was to blame for Brady's failure to land the win.

"You [need] to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants fans were assholes

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea the giants fans were poor winners .. but I see nothing wrong if they would have said eli owns you to tommy boy .. but family members are off limits

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
She's correct. The Giants WRs made plays (Nicks made several big plays and Manningham made the play of the game), while the Pats WRs didn't. The Welker play could have sealed the game (Yes, it was a tough catch, but Manningham made his, Welker didn't). Also, Hernandez dropped an easy one at the end, Gronkowski allowed an INT on the deep ball, Branch couldn't make a play on the OB play late, and a few others.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were at least 4 or 5 big drops. Even the drive before the Pat's WR's were dropping balls left and right. Those Giants fans giving family members grief are douche bags. Give the players crap but leave their families alone.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Idiotic Patriots fans are writing the Boston papers saying Tom Brady is an embarrassment to the Kraft family and the city of Boston. Jesus. What a bunch of fucking morons.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is such a disgrace I bet the Dolphins would love to have him. Let the Patriots play QB carosel like the Dolphins have for the last 15 or so years. Let them go back to the early 90's Tecmo Super Bowl days. They had what Zolak maybe?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....Brady was completing 16 straight passes while the Pats were recovering from that 9-0 deficit to take a 17-9 lead in the third quarter.....not his fault their defense was powerless to stop Eli......

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here's what one blogger wrote:

Sorry, Tommy Boy, this one's on you. Your hideous performance led to the Giants' 21-17 Super Bowl title win. How embarrassing for your coach, your teammates, and your fans.

But especially for you, boy wonder....

What happened to you?

What an embarrassment for the Patriots organization and Bob Kraft. So now the Giants have taken Lombardi from you twice, and you haven't looked this bad in a playoff game since...well, two weeks ago against the Ravens. Maybe that moment will actually hit you as you're whittling down water slides in South America looking like Prince Valiant this spring...

But, there you are, Tom. That's what you have become. Your legacy has been stamped, but you're turning your Joe Montana status into one of Jim Kelly. But, hey what you worry? There's that new mansion in the "Names" pages to deal with.

Tom, it's not all your fault, but you're the poster boy, you had opportunities, and you failed to make them. Add to that your blunders, and it all becomes about you. You blew this Super Bowl. You denied your coach No. 4. You let down your teammates.

Eli and Peyton now have as many rings as you combined over the past five years. You haven't sniffed one in seven. How's that hit you?

Maybe it doesn't hit you as hard anymore, and maybe that's the problem.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently that blogger was trying to be sarcastic...... I think it has now been lost on everyone.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strike that..... I've now read that he was serious and he stands by his words.

What a tool.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He said he was over the top because if they had won, everybody would have claimed he was the greatest QB ever, so he was intentionally over the top, but he said he absolutely believes Brady cost them the game. I disagree. I think the WRs were the difference.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was hardly the reason they lost.... The truth is that they have drafted so late every season and they have had some bad luck in replacing DBs and WRs over the years. The team is just not as talented as they were when they won back-to-back super bowls years ago. They basically win because of Tom Brady, two great tight ends and a fantastic coaching staff.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. Their defense just isn't championship caliber. Brady covers it up.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could have thrown it to Ocho, his drops kick ass!

I was totally expecting Ocho to score the game winning TD, I guess he really is a geriatric charity case now.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In response, TMZ.com reported Monday that people within the Patriots organization said the supermodel violated a "code of brotherhood" by bashing Brady's teammates.

Bradley's teammates apparently feel betrayed by Gisele's words, with a source saying, “It's like knocking someone when they are down."

What a crock of crap. She has every right to defend her husband. She is not bound by that same "code of brotherhood". Good for her.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't remember too many blatant drops...

The Welker play was huge, but the throw wasn't perfect and it was a tough catch to make. if it was Flacco's throw I'm sure Collinsworth points out the problem with it as opposed to saying "Welker makes that catch 100 out 100 times." The Branch catch on the last drive was on a throw behind him that was possibly deflected. Hernandez was better off droping that throw on the final drive. it would have kept the clock running and only picked up 10 yds or so...

with all that said I thought Brady looked sharp.. they just lost to a better team with more playmakers across the board

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's a drunk ass supermodel. her job is to give brady so much head he loses interest in football and loses to the Bengals.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In response, TMZ.com reported Monday that people within the Patriots organization said the supermodel violated a "code of brotherhood" by bashing Brady's teammates.

Bradley's teammates apparently feel betrayed by Gisele's words, with a source saying, “It's like knocking someone when they are down."

Who the fuck is Bradley?