• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gilliam leaving

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this sucks and is a surprise to the staff who knew he had gotten his 6th year granted and were expecting him back. He's on the list for senior day guys and it was confirmed he changed his mind yesterday about coming back. guess he already has 5 years in and wants to get on with life. Good luck to him

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big lose and I wish him the best. Good player when he could stay healthy.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, hopefully they can pull a JUCO OT now or get Quenton Nelson to flip just for depth purposes. I think Andrew Nelson will be opposite Smith unless we get a JUCO now.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We couldn't have relied fully on Gilliam anyways because of his injuries but it would have been nice to have a backup not someone to replace him in case he went down. Maybe his departure actually helps us land a Q Nelson or a Juco OT because they are almost guaranteed to start.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I think he will have 2 bachelor's and a masters when he leaves,

Only 1 Master's geez stay another year and get a full education. LOL.

He will be fully prepared for the business world when he enters it and I wish him the best. It was properly a really tough decision for him but his health should always come 1st and that's exactly what he chose.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 1 Master's geez stay another year and get a full education. LOL.

He will be fully prepared for the business world when he enters it and I wish him the best. It was properly a really tough decision for him but his health should always come 1st and that's exactly what he chose.

i think if he were a clear cut starter and had a chance to make the NFL he may have stayed, but why kill yourself, especially when you have 3 degrees in hand? Kid will be a success at something